Customer Success Coordinator
About the Role
SaaS is on our mind; hospitality is in our heart.
We are looking for a passionate Customer Success Coordinator who will help us ensure the long-term success of our customers. You will be there to support the Customer Success Managers once the contract is signed, through the initial setup, data migration, assisting with third-party integrations, and overall deployment.
This is a full-time position and will report to the Director of Customer Success.
What You'll Do
- Provide deployment support for clients in onboarding – including configurations, integration, customizations, and basic SevenRooms support
- Responsible for client data cleanup and migrations from previous systems
- Manage communication with Third Party Integration partners
- Partner with the Customer Success Managers and Sales Reps to support business objectives to make strategic recommendations for both internal teams and clients
- Providing meaningful feedback and feature requests from clients to our CS and product team
- Take on ad hoc projects and assignments
Who You Are
You love hospitality and have possibly even worked with restaurants before. You are intrigued by operations, project management, and solving the next puzzle. You seek challenges, excitement and a fast-paced environment. Most importantly, you want to be a part of an awesome and hardworking hospitality tech startup changing the world of hospitality.
You have a natural curiosity to not only ask how a feature works, but why. You are a resourceful, tenacious, and effective team player who approaches your work with humility, integrity and a desire for continuous growth. Most importantly, you are motivated by our clients’ happiness, providing technical and business solutions to improve retention and make their lives easier!
- 1-2+ years of experience working in challenging, customer-facing roles, ideally within the B2B, SaaS and/or hospitality spaces
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented, strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Highly-collaborative, positive, go-getter attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding startup environment
- Knowledge of JIRA, Salesforce, Totango a plus but not required
- Bachelor’s degree required
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the tech and hospitality space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
From neighborhood restaurants to international, multi-concept hospitality groups, SevenRooms empowers operators to create and cultivate the meaningful, direct relationships with guests that make exceptional experiences possible. Founded in 2011 in New York, the reservation, seating and guest management solution gives operators the tools they need to develop direct relationships with guests, boosting revenue and enabling personalized service and marketing.
SevenRooms has restaurant, hotel and nightlife clients in more than 100 cities worldwide, including: Jumeirah Group, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Standard Hotels, LDV Hospitality, Live Nation, TAO Group, Zuma, Bagatelle, Altamarea Group, Batali & Bastianich Hospitality Group, NoHo Hospitality Group, Chase Hospitality Group, Mercer Street Hospitality, Corbin and King, Ethan Stowell Restaurants and The h.wood Group.