Customer Success Coordinator
About the Role
SaaS is on our mind; hospitality is in our heart.
We are looking for a passionate Customer Success Coordinator who will help us ensure the long-term success of our customers. You will be there to support the Customer Success Managers once the contract is signed, through the initial setup, data migration, assisting with third-party integrations, and overall deployment.
This is a full-time position and will report to the Director of Customer Success.
What You'll Do
- Provide deployment support for clients in onboarding – including configurations, integration, customizations, and basic SevenRooms support
- Responsible for client data cleanup and migrations from previous systems
- Manage communication with Third Party Integration partners
- Partner with the Customer Success Managers and Sales Reps to support business objectives to make strategic recommendations for both internal teams and clients
- Providing meaningful feedback and feature requests from clients to our CS and product team
- Take on ad hoc projects and assignments
Who You Are
You love hospitality and have possibly even worked with restaurants before. You are intrigued by operations, project management, and solving the next puzzle. You seek challenges, excitement and a fast-paced environment. Most importantly, you want to be a part of an awesome and hardworking hospitality tech startup changing the world of hospitality.
You have a natural curiosity to not only ask how a feature works, but why. You are a resourceful, tenacious, and effective team player who approaches your work with humility, integrity and a desire for continuous growth. Most importantly, you are motivated by our clients’ happiness, providing technical and business solutions to improve retention and make their lives easier!
- 1-2+ years of experience working in challenging, customer-facing roles, ideally within the B2B, SaaS and/or hospitality spaces
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented, strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Highly-collaborative, positive, go-getter attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding startup environment
- Knowledge of JIRA, Salesforce, Totango a plus but not required
- Bachelor’s degree required
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the tech and hospitality space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.