Customer Success Coordinator at Electric
(Location preferably Columbus, OH, Charleston, SC, Phoenix, AZ, Dallas, TX, Raleigh, NC or remote)
Electric is a Series B startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, Primary Venture Partners, GGV Capital, and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators, and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses. Through a chat interface, personalized service, and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi, and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
As a Customer Success Coordinator, you will work closely with Electric’s Customer Success Managers and broader team to support various initiatives and processes. You will join a fast-paced team focused on the success, retention, and expansion of our customers and gain the training and skills needed for a successful career with Electric AI.
- Assist with preparing customer facing presentations
- Assist with follow ups from customer meetings
- Assist with customer data collection, data validation, and data entry
- Document milestone dates
- Create new knowledge base articles and update old ones as changes are made
- Triage and respond to email inquiries to Accounts alias ( “Turbine only” customers)
- Coordinate swag sends to customers
- Ability to respond to and solve problems quickly
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgement with respect to prioritization of assigned tasks
- Ability to write clearly and concisely
- Highly-organized individuals are a must
- Strong and personable customer service skills while interacting with customers
- Attention to detail -- accuracy is key
- Eager to learn and proactively seeks out external resources to provide meaningful solutions
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Advanced proficiency with spreadsheets and formulas preferred