Customer Success Director
Greater NYC Area
Looking to lead a team of top Customer Success Managers?
The ideal candidate will have experience managing a team of mid-market or enterprise customer success managers in a fast growing SaaS company. To be successful in this role you will need to be an exceptional leader with a passion for driving your team's success.
Bizzabo is the only Event Success Platform. Bizzabo’s all-in-one event software enables in-person events to deliver unique attendee experiences through intelligent and intent-based personalized engagement. We help companies measure, manage and scale events towards key business outcomes, empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo powers events for brands like Forbes, Hubspot’s INBOUND, Dow Jones, Gainsight, Bank of Ireland and Electronic Arts. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has more than 120 employees in its New York and Tel-Aviv offices.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Managing a team of Customer Success Managers and be accountable for their success and development
- Collaborating with sales team to support sales efforts
- Collaborating with marketing team to design content strategy for customers
- Collaborating with product team to communicate customers’ needs and help design an ideal offering
- Bringing your creative thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance Bizzabo’s values, unique culture, and vision
- Attending and presenting at conferences, events and webinars
- Contributing to an awesome and fun work environment
- Managing customer accounts to maximize their Bizzabo experience
- Training and on-boarding new customers
- Launching and managing new customer success initiatives
- Identifying up-sell and cross-sell opportunities from existing accounts
- Monitoring risky accounts and proactively take action to achieve success
- Designing an amazing and memorable customer experience
- Escalation-conflict management-real time
- Analyzing accounts performance and suggesting constant improvements
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Inspiring leader with the ability to rally a team towards hitting key KPIs and providing an exceptional experience for our customers
- Skilled at identifying process improvements and operational excellence within a growing team
- Imaginative and creative thinking skills with an ability to quickly diagnose problems and zoom out to see the bigger picture for the business
- 3-5+ years of Customer Success
- Management at a fast growing SaaS organization
- 2+ years experience in managing a team of mid-market or enterprise Customer Success Managers
- Proven track record of delivery in a Customer Success environment with a focus on increasing customer engagement and retention
THE BIZZABO COMMUNITY:
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
We are a dog friendly office!
Our office is located on 27th and Broadway- a prime area for great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building.
We're a company that loves our food. We have a fully stocked fridge and pantry and bi-weekly catered breakfast and lunch.
We have quarterly Bizzabonding activities and lunch and learns where Bizzaboers can share unique talents or interesting things they have learned.
Read Full Job Description