Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
Affirm is committed to building lasting partnerships with online merchants for long term growth and ongoing revenue generation. As a Customer Success Director, you will own the account teams for several enterprise merchants to drive usage of the Affirm platform for increased adoption and growth. The Customer Success Director position is a high-profile customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management and program management skills to guide merchants successfully from deployment to operationalization.
This role reports to our VP of Client Success and it is based in our New York office.
What You'll Do
- Manage a portfolio of enterprise merchant accounts to foster strategic, long-term business relationships
- Identify the strategic priorities for the portfolio and then prioritize, forecast, and enable execution
- Provide thought leadership and executive escalation with clients to promote key client relationships and growth initiatives
- Drive and measure key performance metrics such as volume trends, upsells, at risk activities, pipeline management, and the overall health of the portfolio
- Oversee commercial discussions, escalations, and strategic decisioning
- Collaborate and strategize with other leaders in the Sales, Product, Credit, and Marketing teams to foster a high performing Sales team and innovate our offerings
What We Look For
- Bachelor’s degree with 12-15+ years of managing complex enterprise organizations
- 2-3 years of managing account teams and individual contributors is a plus
- Experience managing broad account portfolios, negotiating commercials, and scaling teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in managing cross-functional projects with a high attention to detail
- Experience in the retail industry, working for or with enterprise-level retailers
- Excellent analytical abilities
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description you just read. Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At Affirm, "People Come First" is a core value and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can learn more about our D&I efforts here.
Read Full Job Description