Customer Success Executive at BetterCloud
BetterCloud is the first provider of SaaSOps solutions to manage and secure the digital workplace. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across a company’s SaaS application portfolio. A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, the company established the first-ever “SaaS Application Management and Security Framework” via two published books entitled “The IT Leader’s Guide to SaaSOps” — Vol. 1: “A Six-part Framework for Managing Your SaaS Applications” & Vol. 2: “How to Secure Your SaaS Applications.” BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA.
BetterCloud Customer Success Executive (CSEs) are a critical part of our customer-facing team. Starting with customer onboarding to identify needs and set goals, CSEs manage all elements of the post-sale business relationship with customers, and drive customer usage within our software. Customer Success Executives are trusted advisers on how to use our product and map it to a customer's specific business needs. Our role is to serve as customer advocates by delivering product and partnership feedback to the BetterCloud team. At the end of the day, our mission is to ensure our customers have driven value from our solution and have had a delightful experience in the process.
**We're open to candidates in Atlanta, New York, or San Francisco for this role**
- Experience working with C-Level teams
- Manage a portfolio of 15-20 Strategic Accounts, all high-touch customers with complex needs
- Experience as a program manager, orchestrating the appropriate internal resources to help ensure your customers are achieving their goals through the partnership
- Build and maintain appropriate relationships at all levels with your customer accounts, creating a premium and high-caliber experience
- Proactive, value-based ongoing engagement to align on customer strategies and business objectives which should align with the BetterCloud solution and internal service offerings
- Identify areas for improvement in the customer experience, both in our product and processes
- Deeply committed to customer satisfaction and happiness
- Analytical both quantitatively and qualitatively
- Expert at juggling competing demands and managing limited time
- Team-oriented, but eager to act aggressively to get things done for customers
- Passionate about building a great company and a great product
- 10+ years of account management, customer success or consultancy experience
- Experience in SaaS is a major plus
- Gainsight or Customer Success software experience a plus
- Develop and manage key programs to drive adoption within Strategic Accounts
- Gather and present product feedback and feature requests to appropriate teams within BetterCloud.
- Build deep, long-lasting relationships with our customers that help deliver BetterClouds world class customer experience.
- Consult regularly with clients to fully understand their needs and actively solve their pain points.
- Proactively engage with the customer to ensure value through program management
- Act as the liaison between the customer and other teams at BetterCloud to prioritize issues, elicit feedback, or present customers with new opportunities.
- Monitor customer health to be ahead of problems and continually drive product adoption.
- Negotiate and renew current customer subscriptions.
- Work across the company (Product, Support, Sales and Marketing) to identify how we can constantly improve our product and customer experience.
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.