Customer Success Floor Coach at Justworks
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.The job
As a Floor Coach in Customer Success (CS), you will be responsible for providing on-the-floor guidance and troubleshooting assistance to the Justworks Customer Success team. Your main responsibility is to serve as a subject matter expert and help your teammates (and by extension, our customers) succeed by providing caring, insightful and accurate knowledge and day-to-day assistance.
In this role, you will coach your teammates on handling tough customer issues, edge cases and challenging situations that require expert guidance. Additionally, you will strengthen the relationship between the Customer Success team and the operational teams at Justworks by working together to improve standard operating procedures, mitigate knowledge gaps, and own internal documentation. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking to focus their energy and professional endeavors inside the company versus outside.
This role reports to the Manager, Floor Coaching in Customer Success.As a Floor Coach, you will
- Be the first point of internal support for teammates who need assistance with troubleshooting, challenging questions, or product navigation issues.
- Serve as a general subject matter expert for the Customer Success department as a whole on key areas of our industry.
- (Health Insurance, Workers Compensation, General Payment Troubleshooting, State Unemployment Insurance, Interaction of Disability and Paid Family Benefits, Justworks Product Back-End and Front-End).
- Act as sole owners of the Customer Success’s department’s internal knowledge hub and maintain up to date information documented for the team.
- Improve internal documentation to empower enterprising and ownership within Customer Success by creating standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for communicating updates on trends, process changes, and best internal practices to the department.
- Proactively analyze department knowledge gaps and collaborate with Training and Quality Assurance on how to best provide guidance to teammates.
- Work cross-functionally with internal operations, Product Support Specialists, and Project Managers to escalate product changes and efficiency between departments.
- Provide ongoing educational programs and initiatives for the department in times of high volume (Renewals, End of Year, New Partner Kick-offs).
- Deeply caring individual with a genuine desire to help your teammates and customers succeed
- Teacher at heart - you enjoy teaching and coaching, and are eager to share your customer service and product expertise with others
- Strong foundational knowledge in all aspects of the Justworks product, operating procedures, and systems
- Customer fanatic, with a proven track record of going above and beyond for your customers and delivering service excellence in every customer interaction
- Problem solver who genuinely enjoys digging into complicated issues and figuring out how and why things work
- Able to explain complicated concepts (related to health insurance, compliance, taxes, etc.) in simple, user-friendly terms
- Patient mentor with a proven track record of leadership among your peers
- Able to make quick and smart decisions under pressure
- Positive and resilient to change
- Aligned with Justworks’ mission and share our core values: Camaraderie, Openness, Grit, Integrity and Simplicity
- Bachelor’s degree (Communications, English or Journalism ideal) preferred
- 3-5 years of professional experience in customer service
- Proven track record of regularly helping your fellow teammates troubleshoot and problem solve
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage competing priorities and multitask
- Generalized knowledge on benefits, payroll, taxes, and Justworks product
- Aptitude for learning new products and subject matter, and helping others learn
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.