Customer Success Lead at Nesterly
Nesterly, founded at M.I.T. and named “genius” and “poised to forever change our cities” by Fast Company, is in search of a Customer Success Lead to help take our team to the next level as we prepare to scale Nesterly to additional markets. We're looking for mission-driven self-starters to join us in tackling the urban housing crisis and building a more interconnected world through intergenerational homesharing.
Nesterly is seeking a Customer Success Lead for our NYC or Portland, Oregon office. In this role, you will orchestrate the company's customer success strategies and lead the customer success team to deliver an excellent experience through the following responsibilities.
• Develop an understanding of Nesterly’s platform and how it serves the needs of its users
• Develop the customer support workflow to effectively support users, leads, and employees through data-driven recommendations and execution on topics
• Creatively work with the product team to bring user feedback to life with new features and offerings
• Collaborate with the executive team to achieve company growth goals in line with our social mission
• Manage customer account setup and maintain accounts on the Nesterly platform
• Respond to inbound email, phone, and chat inquiries
• Deliver customer success excellence by hiring and training associates and managing day-to-day customer service operations
The ideal candidate will have:
• A customer-first attitude that will ensure the best customer experience possible and create lasting relationships and loyal customers
• 5+ years experience in a consumer facing customer success role at a tech company
• Experience using qualitative measures to understand user behavior
• Experience mentoring junior team members
• Experience building and scaling customer support processes and teams