Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone.
We are an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone, and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool.
But behind our product are the people driving it. Ambition, teamwork, transparency and community — these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
So if you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest growing B2B startups — then Aircall is the company you're looking for!
About the team:
Customer Success is at the heart of Aircall. We are looking for a tech-savvy individual with strong relationship building skills that is looking to help customers succeed. You will play a major part in supporting our rapidly growing client base to ensure they help their businesses grow with Aircall!
What you’ll do:
- Grow and nurture a portfolio of accounts while developing strong relationships with key contacts
- Maximize your portfolio’s growth opportunities and mitigate its risks and possibility of churn by negotiating contracts and handling upsells and renewals, while maintaining a quarterly quota
- Have a strong understanding of our product and know how to articulate our value proposition clearly
- Develop new ways to increase customer satisfaction and organize product feedback
- Contribute ideas that help improve our processes, practices, and tools
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of study preferred
- 4 years or more experience working in Customer Success and Sales
- You are a strong communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are comfortable maintaining and exceeding a quota, negotiating contracts, and handling upsells and renewals
- You have a track record of meeting and exceeding account growth targets/KPIs on a consistent basis
- Strong interpersonal skills, experience building strong relationships, and a passion for consistently providing a great customer experience
- Confidence to manage competing tasks and issues in a fast-paced, international environment
- You are comfortable building trust and communicating effectively with all types of clients — from C-level, VP, and Director-level contacts, to the end-users of the software
- You have the ability to explain technical concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Previous experience in a similar B2B CSM role is preferred
- Salesforce, SaaS and start up experience highly preferred
We believe that everyone’s voice is unique and valuable. That’s why we advocate to empower the voice of both our employees and our customers. Being fully engaged at work means that we’re happier, more confident, and more excited to achieve great things together.
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across two continents. We give you the freedom and tools to do your best work, and foster an environment you can do it in. We also have some sweet perks like:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
- Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
- 401k plan (with company matching!)
- Competitive salary with fitness/wellness reimbursement and commuter compensation
- An office in the center of NYC with great food (breakfast every Monday & Friday!), drinks, and team parties
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.