Customer Success Manager - Spanish Speaking at Talkwalker
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:00 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, December 31, 2019
The Customer Success team is the face and voice of Talkwalker, reflecting the company's core values in its strategic collaboration with customers. The CSM’s role is to consult customers in their initial steps in onboarding and provide meaningful support thereafter. The goal is to help customers truly leverage the powerful analytics available to them in Talkwalker in order to achieve and optimize their business goals.
As part of the Customer Success Team, we believe that closing the deal is just the beginning. Our mission is to become an extension to our customer’s team and ensure that every customer recognizes the ROI of the platform. The CSM's main responsibilities include ensuring high client retention and increasing revenue through upsell and cross-sell. This is accomplished by understanding the client's industry and business needs and helping them use the Talkwalker software to execute on their evolving business strategies.
As Talkwalker continues to expand its footprint, our Customer Success team is growing exponentially, not just in size but in the expansion of the role within our organization. We are looking for talented professionals to join us during this exciting time at Talkwalker, specifically those with a passion for data, client advocacy, and with an eye for opportunity.
Talkwalker is an online and social data analytics software company specialized in listening, analytics and reporting that empowers over 2,000 brands analyzing online conversations on social networks in 187 languages. The company is extremely international with their headquarters based in the city center of Luxembourg and has additional offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Singapore, and Paris.
- Develop business objectives and action plans in cooperation with your clients
- Liaise with your clients on the initial on-boarding and use of the Talkwalker to successfully leverage social data in their overall business
- Up-sell and expand portfolio of accounts by proactively monitoring your client`evolving business models, reviewing client’s needs and offering adapted solutions
- Nurture the relationship with your clients in order to surpass their expectations and establish long term relationships
- Network and attend relevant conferences and tradeshows
- Participate in our overall service and sales strategy
- Complete written and verbal fluency in Spanish
- You have 2 - 4 years of experience in a business development, sales or account management role
- You are fluent in both Spanish and English
- You have experience in the media monitoring industry, in a communication/PR agency or a software company
- You enjoy working in a dynamic and open communication culture
- You have a Bachelors Degree or an equivalent qualification
- You are self-motivated, try things out on your own and simply get things done
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- 100% Medical, Dental and Vision Plan coverage for employees
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Summer Friday Program
- FSA, HSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Wellness reimbursement for gym memberships
- Phone Stipend
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Family Leave
We have been recognized by the Forrester Wave Social Listening Report as a Strong Performer. For us, it validates everything that we are striving for – happy customers, super-powerful product, groundbreaking AI technology, and an abundance of clean and accurate social data.
Our colleagues are coming from 35+ different countries around the world and we have a total headcount of over 250 employees. Being a rapidly-growing organisation, our goal is to be 500+ employees by the end of 2020.
For more information, please visit our website or Instagram.
Read Full Job Description