Customer Success Manager, Tech
Leverage your passion for all things “techy” as a Customer Success Manager supporting our Tech clients
The CB Insights Customer Success Manager is responsible for maintaining a portfolio of Accounts that include the world’s leading Competitive Intel/ Market Research groups along with Corporate Strategy and Innovation teams. This position delicately establishes strong customer relationships while consistently illustrating the value delivered through CB Insights' software & services. The Customer Success Manager serves as the internal voice of the customer while working with other CB Insights’ teams to exceed customer expectations. This individual's performance is based on specific metrics associated with customer on-boarding, product adoption, expansion & retention.Key Responsibilities:
- Actively serve a portfolio of assigned accounts so that customers may achieve their positive business outcomes via CB Insights’ software & services.
- Drive customer software engagement & development of power users across customer organizations.
- Implement Customer Success Plans for assigned accounts.
- Collaborate with CB Insights’ business development team to expand customer relationships.
- Run the renewal process for assigned portfolio of accounts.
- Maintain communication & governance protocols across customer & CB Insights’ teams.
- Effectively solve ad-hoc customer issues as needed.
- Bring to bear predictive renewal analytics to identify customer expansion opportunities & churn risks.
- Collaborate with Marketing to demonstrate customer communication campaigns.
- Provide continuous customer feedback to CB Insights’ Product team.
- Stay current & educate customers on CB Insights’ products, competitive landscape & innovation trends.
- Embrace & contribute to Customer Success team standard methodologies.
Core Skills & Talents:
- Real passion for serving customers.
- Establish credibility with key customer decision makers & influencers.
- Strong verbal/written communication & presentation skills; extraordinary listening skills.
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills; formulates solutions that deliver real business value.
- Ability to recognize and maximize new business opportunities
- Comfort with negotiation.
- Well organized; handle multiple accounts & assignments simultaneously.
- A commitment to exceed goals that is internal, constant & self-imposed.
- B.S. or B.A. in business management, finance, economics or similar study. MBA preferred.
- Validated results in prior role.
- 2-4 years of prior account management and/or customer success experience, preferably within enterprise software or SaaS.
- Expertise with Excel and CRMs, preferably Salesforce.
- Proficiency communicating data via Excel, Salesforce and other business intelligence tools.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
- 4H's: Happy, Helpful, Humble and Hungry
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Happy, Helpful, Humble, and Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!#LI-JM