Customer Success Manager
Latch is seeking a Customer Success Manager to join the operations team at Latch. As a Customer Success Manager at Latch you will help drive the entire customer lifecycle with our Head of Customer Support and Success and align yourself closely with the product and sales teams as well. This includes facilitating a successful customer journey from purchase order to end-user engagement as well as ensuring contract renewals and upsells.
Smart access isn’t about locking doors, it’s about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the world’s first fully integrated hardware and software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. We’re looking for the curious and the creative to join our team and help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Oversee the journey of new accounts and ensure successful implementation and positive brand experience
- Help product and engineering teams deliver new features using customer feedback and findings from the field
- Manage day to day communications with a medium book of business
- Effectively communicate with accounts and resolve issues both big and small in a timely and comprehensive manner
- Conduct Annual Business Reviews and drive software contract renewals while identifying opportunities for future sales
- Identify process improvements and help the entire team create and implement new procedures
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success in a SaaS company required (bonus if it was both hardware + software or real estate)
- A self-starter that anticipates requests and doesn’t need a lot of oversight
- Knows how to work in an unstructured environment
- Great problem-solving skills, taking a consultative approach to find the best solution
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. You can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different stakeholders
- Comfortable giving presentations to small-medium groups
- Netsuite experience a plus
- CRM (Netsuite, Gainsight) experience a plus
- B.A. or B.S. required
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture-backed, high-growth organization that's on a mission to change the way people open, manage, and share their spaces. Today, 1 in 10 new developments in the U.S. depend on our full-building smart access solution to meet the needs of residents and property managers.
We are a team of just over 200 employees, all of whom are passionate self starters with unique backgrounds and unexpected stories. We offer unlimited time off, a competitive health package, and the opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic, and fast-paced office environment. We are located just a quick walk from both Hudson Yards and Penn Station in New York City.
Applicant Privacy Notice