Customer Success Manager
Amplicare is a strong brand, with a fluid history. We started in 2012 with our first flagship product, iMedicare, which is the leading decision-automation platform that intelligently reduces patients' out-of-pocket costs for the top pharmacies across the country. Over 5,000 pharmacies use iMedicare to deliver an unrivaled service to their patients, improve Star Ratings, and increase their Medicare business.
Today, we have grown the Amplicare brand into a more robust and full circle platform of various year-round tools with a SaaS business model that helps pharmacies manage their locations more efficiently which allows them to focus more heavily on patient care.
Our growing SaaS company seeks an experienced, highly motivated Sales Representative who can quickly absorb and retain product knowledge. The successful candidate will have the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, will love a challenge and will have a working knowledge of the Amplicare core solutions.
We're on an audacious mission to positively impact one billion patients by 2030. All of our solutions empower pharmacies and their patients to make better healthcare choices. If you’re interested in making a positive and meaningful impact in people’s lives, seize the opportunity to be a part of the Amplicare team today. We are uniquely positioned for an explosive growth phase that will occur over the next few years and would love to have you onboard.
The ideal candidate for this role exhibits all of our company's core values: You are a go-getter! Your work is led by your passion! You have demonstrated an ability to take initiative with customer issues! and most importantly, you are a person of integrity!
- Willing to work some weekends
- Represent the voice and needs of our customers
- Basic knowledge of product bug troubleshooting
- Well-versed in all integrations our products supports
- Lead training webinars and personal 1-on-1 trainings
- Close new product sales among current customers (upsell)
- Assist with writing content for customer engagement campaigns
- Improve and maintain our customer Help Center to increase efficiency with customer training and education.
- Work collaboratively with the Sales, Product and Customer Support teams to help close the customer feedback loop
- Contribute to weekly discussions within the team to creatively strategize how to drive engagement and expand revenue opportunities effectively
- Carry out risk management “scenarios” to convert at risk accounts into active users, utilizing auto-messaging (in-app or email), personal email, and phone
- Extremely strong attention to detail
- Healthcare industry experience a plus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Values growing, learning, and being challenged each day
- Exhibits empathy and patience, able to empower customers
- Self-taught learner that can adapt to a fast growing company
- 1-2 years in a client-facing role and/or SaaS experience a plus
- Comfortable speaking with customers and understanding their needs
- Passionate about improving the healthcare field with innovative technology
- Genuinely curious and seeks to understand the needs of our customers
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills - able to work fast and smart
- Ability to speak out, take initiative, and challenge the status quo, while also being a true team player
- A relationship builder that possesses strong persuasive, objection handling, and communication skills
- Enjoys “getting hands dirty” by digging into complex problems. Ability to make 20+ phone calls a day with enthusiasm
- Head of Customer Success
- Office Fish
- Office Rooftop Terrace
- Health Insurance (50% Employer Match)
- Vision & Dental Insurance (50% Employer Match)
- 401K (Dollar for Dollar Employer Match up to 4%)
- Gym Reimbursement (up to $60 post-tax/month)
- Fun, free company events and activities (e.g. birthdays, sporting events)
$52K - $60K