Customer Success Manager
- Manage client relationships, ensure client’s satisfaction and client’s retention, from deployment phase and on.
- Learn customer technical and business environment relevant to the success of the implementation
- Interpret customer requirements to product capabilities, taking customer’s goals, objectives and business processes to propose the best solution
- Share best practices to ensure informed decisions are being made
- Train the customer on the self-service aspect s of the platform
- Ensure customer buy in throughout the process
- Ensure on time, on budget quality delivery to the customer
- Analyze customer’s data inputs for trends, distribution and other statistical aspects.
- Prior experience in increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention. Preferable working for SaaS companies or one of the big SI or a consultancy firm
- Proven ability to drive continuous value
- Experience working with fortune 500 clients
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills. Excellent presentation skills
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player and self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Excellent trouble shooter
- Excellent time management skills for yourself and others
- Bachelor degree preferable in process engineering, computer science
- PMP – a plus
- Some travel required
- Prior experience with setting up analytical tools (Such as: Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
- SQL queries – a plus
- Prior experience in systems integration – a plus
Read Full Job Description