Customer Success Manager
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships.
Optimove is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our New York team. Our CSMs fill a dynamic and essential client-facing role, interacting collaboratively with clients, project managers and software developers to deliver outstanding results. Dedicated to our clients' success and satisfaction, the Customer Success team serves as the main point of contact with our valued customers. While it is not a sales role, it requires highly-effective management and people skills coupled with robust analytical capabilities. The CSM is a valuable member of the customer-facing team and the position is one which brings with it an excellent opportunity to learn and grow within a lively and challenging environment.
- Own overall relationship with assigned Optimove clients in the US
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
- Provide training and guidance for using the Optimove system
- Communicate major product updates and releases ensuring clients enact changes
- Ongoing customer enablement
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken
- Strong presentation skills
- Effective organization and time management skills, with ability to manage multiple tasks
- Dedicated customer service orientation
- Fast learner who can understand and articulate technology at any level
- Rich interpersonal skills, and a proactive approach
- Detail oriented, with strong analytical skills
- Intermediate Excel required (advanced skills, including vlookups and pivot tables, are a plus)
- Proven experience in a client facing role
- Experience in technology-related fields, preferably web-based software
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience working with remote teams a plus
Optimove is an equal opportunity employer. Two thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.