Customer Success Manager
Greater NYC Area
Do you continuously strive to help others be successful?
We are looking for a strategic and results-driven Customer Success Manager who can educate our established customers about new functionalities, share best practices and industry developments with them, and continuously showcase Bizzabo’s value. The ideal candidate is an ambitious, passionate, team player who understands that customers are our biggest growth engine for success.
Bizzabo is the only Event Success Platform. Bizzabo’s all-in-one event software enables in-person events to deliver unique attendee experiences through intelligent and intent-based personalized engagement. We help companies measure, manage and scale events towards key business outcomes, empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo powers events for brands like Forbes, Hubspot’s INBOUND, Dow Jones, Gainsight, Bank of Ireland and Electronic Arts. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has more than 120 employees in its New York and Tel-Aviv offices.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Conduct business reviews and proactively suggest solutions to common customer problems
- Identify upsell opportunities and manage the renewal process throughout the contract lifecycle
- Monitor and report on analytics, reports and KPIs for your portfolio
- Master Gainsight, Salesforce, and additional Customer Success softwares
- Continuously identify and develop new use cases for Bizzabo that drive adoption and align customers’ business needs and strategic goals
- Proactively manage escalation calls with customers
- Develop Customer Success methods and work with product marketing to create and refine existing collateral
- Help gather customer references, testimonials and case studies
- Provide feedback to the product team by effectively communicating customer needs and help design ideal offerings/features by working cross-functionally across various teams
- Attend and present at conferences and eventsConstantly think outside the box and aid in building a growing team
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- You thrive in a variable and demanding environment
- You love building rapport and relationships with all levels internally and externally
- 2+ years of experience as a Customer Success Manager in a software company
- You have a good understanding of online software (SaaS) products and services, broadly defined
- You have excellent project management and problem-solving skills
- You are very organized and detail-oriented
THE BIZZABO COMMUNITY:
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and generous vacation policy.
We are a dog-friendly office!
Our office is located on 27th and Broadway- a prime area for great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building and Freedom Tower.
We're a company that loves our food. We have a fully stocked fridge and pantry and bi-weekly catered breakfast and lunch.
We have quarterly Bizzabonding activities and Lunch and Learns where Bizzaboers can share unique talents or interesting things they have learned.
Read Full Job Description