Customer Success Manager at Smartling
The Smartling Customer Success team helps customers rapidly adopt and deeply leverage the Smartling solution. Customer Success is responsible for the success of Smartling customers, working closely with other Smartling teams like Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, and Product to ensure customers achieve their global content objectives and realize significant value from using our platform. We are a fast-growing and successful startup looking for energetic candidates to grow and develop alongside the company. If you want to contribute to a team that will truly appreciate your dedication and hard work, consider joining Smartling today.
Tasks at hand
- Establish trusted advisor relationships with customer executive sponsors such that all activities are closely aligned with the customer’s business strategy, allowing the full potential of their Smartling solution to be realized.
- Oversee the customer’s implementation of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer’s investment.
- Develop communication cadence and leadership on product updates and industry trends that impact your customers’ global content activities and objectives.
- Assess customer requirements, resolving problems, anticipating future needs, and generally serving as the customer’s voice within Smartling.
- Continuously articulate the value and evangelize the future of Smarting to encourage adoption and expansion across the customer’s organization.
- Develop and implement an effective adoption and expansion strategy through collaboration with other team members.
- Play an integral role in customer on-boarding ensuring fast time to value
- 25% of travel required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a B2B customer support role.
- Bachelor’s degree required .
- The experience and ability to network and manage relationships across many different functions within a complex global customer organization.
- Facilitate business process optimization workshops and manage complex work efforts with customers and Smartling team members.
- Experience managing and successfully navigating competing priorities
Nice to have
- Knowledge of the SaaS business model and experience delivering SaaS solutions for midmarket and enterprise business customers.
- An understanding of modern content technology applications, and modern software development processes like continuous delivery.
- Experience with translation, localization, and internationalization processes and/or be fluent in other languages.
- Results-focused. Focus on driving outcomes for the customer.
- Enthusiastic. A fun and energetic co-worker.
- An analytical thinker. “If there is a problem, I have a solution” attitude.
- Data driven. Able to analyze data to provide meaningful insights
- Strategic. Translates high-level strategies into practical implementation strategies.
- A Leader. Proactive and will use excellent judgment when dealing with issues.
- Customer-focused. Passionate about customer success at all times.
- Detail-oriented. Supremely well organized with great attention to detail.
- A Team Player. Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally within all levels of management, both internally and externally.
What matters to Smartling?
To help our clients grow their businesses and to help you grow as an individual both professionally and personally.
- Competitive salary and Employee Stock purchase plan.
- An opportunity to learn and advance your career.
- An energetic, value-driven, and fun culture and team spirit.
- Take a break when you need it – Flexible PTO.
- Company paid medical/dental/vision/life insurance.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Convenient office in the middle of Manhattan- just blocks from Penn Station and Grand Central.
- Team outings (Baseball games, happy hours, etc.).
Smartling, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No third party recruiters.