Customer Success Manager
Outbrain is seeking an energetic, customer- and data-obsessed Customer Success Manager to support and contribute to our East coast team. You’ll work alongside Sales Directors to support and lead the success of our clients' Outbrain campaigns and provide thought leadership on content amplification strategies and optimization. You’ll build strong relationships and establish clear lines of communication with clients, partners and internal team members.
The ideal candidate is an enjoyable and energetic self-starter, proactive and committed to driving performance and creating new business opportunities by using analytical and problem-solving capabilities to assure flawless campaign execution.
- In your first month, you should find your bearings, begin to grasp the Outbrain products and start to build key internal and external relationships. You should feel comfortable navigating our internal systems and will start communicating with clients, and monitoring and reporting on campaign performance.
- Within the first three months, you’ll be the day to day contact for your clients, the hottest and most successful brands in the US, helping them achieve the best performance possible and developing data-driven optimization strategies.
- When you finish up your first year, you’ll be an essential member of the East coast customer success team, substantially contributing to the team’s success by managing the daily workflow for your client accounts.
Along the way, you will...
- Enable clients to achieve their business objectives and to provide data driven recommendations while teaching them best in class methodologies and techniques.
- Transform & build organizational workflows through measurement and best practices.
- Develop learning resources and produce thought leadership content for our clients.
- Maintain a book of business and strive to achieve revenue goals each quarter
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 2-3 years of digital experience. Particularly as a marketer buying media in high scale on various platforms. Past experience buying media on Outbrain or other native platforms is a plus.
- Experience in account management with an understanding of digital marketing and the digital landscape.
- An analytical disposition. You're comfortable digging through data, manipulating it in excel, and drawing out impactful insights for your clients.
- An optimistic attitude, strong passion for your work, intellectual curiosity and ability to positively influence your peers.
- Ambition and curiosity. You are resourceful, bright, proactive and a go-getter who works well independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent Storyteller/Communication. You’re proficient with presentation software & comfortable presenting data-driven stories and recommendations internally and externally.
- An obsession for detail.
- A go-getter attitude. You’re hungry to achieve revenue goals via upsells and renewals.