Customer Success Manager at Integral Ad Science
We’re looking for an experienced and highly motivated Customer Success Manager to join our New York team. The Customer Success Manager will partner with Sales and Client Services to successfully onboard, retain, grow and engage at a high level with priority client accounts. The primary focus of this role is to shorten time to value realization, cement strong relationships with key senior level stakeholders, and ultimately achieve renewals for our most valued accounts.
Customer Success Managers build comprehensive knowledge of the verification and analytics space within the advertising industry and use this knowledge to support and advise clients’ digital media strategies. This role will suit an experienced Customer Success Manager who is passionate about making an impact, driving ROI for their clients, and forging strong high-level relationships with agencies and marketers directly.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee the lifecycle and all aspects of client health including on-boarding, value realization, and renewal, while spearheading further adoption of IAS services for several highly strategic accounts
- Master thorough knowledge of IAS products and services to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions, according to the needs and objectives of each client.
- Act as the lead point of contact and account owner for all matters specific to assigned clients, providing problem resolution and escalations in a timely manner.
- Own client meetings, including presenting product training, data analysis, strategic business reviews and additional engagement modules.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders and executive sponsors, fostering regular, impactful engagement.
- Understand client goals and communicate and advocate for clients’ needs internally.
- Identify at risk opportunities and work with internal and external stakeholders to build and enact solutions.
- Work with Client Services, Sales, Product Marketing, and Finance to create best-in-class service experiences for all clients.
- Act as a thought leader within the larger Customer Success team to share industry learnings and demonstrate best practices
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years experience in sales, account management and/or customer success role in the ad tech/mar tech/digital media/marketing/advertising space, working with advertisers and agencies
- Track record of success owning customer relationships, client meetings, QBR's, product training, data analysis, and strategic business reviews, overseeing the entire lifecycle of the client, responsible for account retention and growth
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding performance and retention goals
- Strong client-facing skills with a business mindset and the ability to create strategic plans
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business issues, analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Exceptional organizational skills, with a proven track record of successfully managing projects to completion and precise attention to detail
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and rapid-growth environment; ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Experience with Salesforce.com, MS PowerPoint and Excel, and preferably also with next-generation Customer Success tools (e.g., Gainsight and others)
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.