Customer Success Manager at SEVENROOMS
SaaS is on our mind; hospitality is in our heart.
We are looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager who will help us ensure the long-term success of our customers. You will be there to support our clients once they are live to ensure that they are using the platform to its fullest potential, and generating maximum revenue throughout the entire lifecycle. You love hospitality and have possibly even worked with restaurants before.
As a software explorer, you have a natural curiosity to not only ask how a feature works, but why. You are a resourceful, tenacious, and effective team player who approaches your work with humility, integrity and a desire for continuous growth. Most importantly, you are motivated by our clients’ happiness, providing technical and business solutions to improve retention and make their lives easier!
This is a full-time position and will report to the Senior Manager, Customer Success.What You'll Do
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to our customers’ revenue and adoption of the platform
- Assist with product adoption and optimization
- Maintain data integrity to track key account metrics, specifically ROI
- Analyze key account metrics and make recommendations to optimize for maximum revenue
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Help to maintain SevenRooms’ strong reputation with hospitality operators across the globe
- 3+ years working in Customer Success or Account Management in the SaaS space
- Ability to analyze data, find trends and make recommendations for how the SevenRooms platform can help to improve stats
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; email and phone professionalism
- Passion for the hospitality technology space
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Built and implemented systems and process for internal communication
- 15% travel
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.
Click here to view our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice or visit https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK