Customer Success Manager at MaestroQA
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to help support our Mid-market and SMB customers. As our 5th Customer Success hire, you will be instrumental in helping to build out the CS function at MaestroQA. With a fast growing customer base, this is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor and help drive success at a customer focused company.
MaestroQA is changing how brands think about Customer Service. As we move into a world where customers have more options and a larger voice than ever, amazing Customer Service has become a differentiating factor - moving Customer Service from a cost center to a value driver.
At MaestroQA, we are building the technology to execute on this market change and help these brands provide the highest quality support.
The Role :
As a CSM, you’ll be working with Support leaders at our customers to build Quality Assurance programs that formalize the coaching and development process for their team.
Successful candidates will be scrappy and self-driven, excited to join a small company and have a big impact.
Day-to-Day is highly cross functional, interacting with:
- Product team to help design a product that provides the most value to customers
- Sales team to solution use cases
- Marketing to develop amazing customers stories
We have three core values:
- Nurture and operate with a positive, glass half-full mindset (gritty!)
- Invest in relationships with each other (talk about more than work!)
- Live and work in service of others (team-oriented!)
We are based in NYC, love to work in the office together, and offer competitive pay and benefits including health insurance and 401k.
- Lead the Onboarding process of new Mid-Market and SMB customers
- Understanding customers’ goals and help them use our product/service to achieve those goals
- Become a product expert and help solution both standard and idiosyncratic workflows
- Facilitate customer feedback to the product team
- Drive Upsells and Renewals
- Analyze customer data to enhance the customer experience
- Design best practices and help scale the CS function
- 1+ years in a customer facing role servicing technology, preferably SaaS
- Highly organized and excellent multi-tasker
- Excited by a high growth and fast paced environment
- Experience working with a Development/Product team preferred
- Passionate about helping people
- Active listener, self driven, and social