Customer Success Manager
Aquant is taking off like a rocket ship — join us for the ride! We’re looking for passionate problem-solvers to join our venture-backed technology company for our next phase of rapid growth. Our artificial intelligence platform is transforming the way our clients build relationships with their customers. Come work with the world’s biggest companies to solve complex customer service problems!
The Customer Success Manager role is an amazing opportunity to join a flourishing organization and make an impact. You will leverage your technical background to play a critical client facing role ensuring our customers adopt and utilize the Aquant platform to its utmost capabilities. You will balance multiple tasks simultaneously by leveraging your interpersonal skills and highly organized acumen to provide an exceptional experience through onboarding and other after sales activities.
- As primary liaison, act as trusted advisor to the client, enhancing the client relationship experience.
- Plan and execute onboarding process, implementing the Aquantplatform and providing comprehensive training.
- Provide timely response and resolution to all client inquiries and issues including post “Go-Live” support utilizing our internal support ticket system.
- Provide business insight with aim of improving client experience through analysis of client data and Aquant platform usage.
- Act as an advocate for client interests, gaining an understanding for client’s successes and challenges, subsequently sharing feedback with all Aquant departments.
- 3-5 years experience in a client facing role working with Big Data
- Working knowledge of Client Success processes
- Cloud Data Warehouse experience
- General understanding of SQL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to relate technical concepts to clients with varying technical backgrounds
- Proactive and comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with the ability to quickly resolve technical challenges
- Social and team-oriented personality with strong collaboration skills focused on a commitment to quality and success
- Amenable to a potential travel requirement of up to 25%
- Analytics and BI