Customer Success Manager at Sisense
INSPIRE OUR CUSTOMERS TO TAKE SISENSE TO A NEW LEVEL
When leading a user support experience, you consistently have a smile on your face and hunger in your heart to help the customer. We care deeply about our customers — every Friday we toast to new customers and share internally how Sisense has made a difference in their lives. You will not only be on the front line talking to users, and building relationships; but you’ll become the customer’s advocate inside the company, spreading their happiness to the team and driving minds together to envision how future customers could be using the product.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR CUSTOMER SOLUTIONS TEAM:
Our small but mighty team is a key differentiator for our product and highly regarded by our customers. We are not only successful because of our smarts and resourcefulness, but we also work together as a team through all of our wins. The team is constantly adapting to different challenges, and our highly cross-functional work allows everyone to exercise a broad spectrum of skills everyday
What will you do?
- Manage the post-sales relationship for accounts by serving as the primary client contact and advocate for day to day and escalated issues and request.
- Establish and maintain customer satisfaction across accounts through account planning, proactive client communications, issue remediation and containment and performance measurement.
- Protect existing revenue streams, identify and neutralize competitive threats
- Actively farm existing account base to identify new solutions or service opportunities and provide valuable account information and insight to support sales.
- Build and execute an account specific relationship framework inclusive of regularly scheduled status calls, quartely business reviews, account documentation, reference management and account planning sessions
- Leverage internal subject matter experts to help customers optimize their investment, ensure program objectives are being met and measure the value of the solution to their organizations.
- Coordinate activities and provide leadership on directions of key projects, initiatives and issues across internal business units.
- Conduct regular briefings on account status to senior management and other internal stakeholders
What should you have?
- 3+ years experience in account management/ client relationship support role
- 3+ years of experience with IT infrastructure and application support
- Previous experience working successfully with quarterly targets
- Extensive use of SQL and RDBMS systems (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, ect.)
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships
- Success oriented attitude with focus on customer delight
- Ability to forecast churn and upgrades for account base
- Ability to tailor message formats and content based on audience
- Ability to lead and develop clear and creative solutions to complex issues while managing multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Comfortable dealing with complex customer relationships, decision processes and competing agendas
- Bachelor's degree and willingness to travel up to 50%
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or Hadoop
- Spanish speaking
- Experience with implementation of BI projects as well as ETL and BI tools such as; Informatica, SSIS, SSRS, BusinessObjects, Cognos, Qlikview or Tableau
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re on-boarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, London and Kyiv.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.