Customer Success Manager at Frame.io (Greater NYC Area, NY)
See all jobs
Do you thrive on growing and nurturing relationships? Help us give our enterprise customers the attention they need to keep growing their businesses—and our relationship with them—every day.
Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, FirstMark, Insight Partners, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are on the hunt for talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
About the Role
Join the growing Customer Success Team that owns, nurtures, and grows relationships with our most important Enterprise Customers. As a Customer Success Manager, you are the face of Frame.io for some of our largest customers - you own the customer experience and strive to exceed their expectations.
- 2+ years of relevant experience preferably in technology or media & production
- Previous Customer Success and/or other customer facing experience
- Strong ability to easily project manage large book of business and be able to prioritize best to ensure high renewal rate
- Experience in onboarding and growing customer relationships
- Excellent listening skills and strong sense of customer empathy
- Strong written and verbal communication and comfort in presentation settings
- Experience in video creation or media technology workflows and a keen interest in SaaS technology
- Enthusiasm and drive to work in startup environment and be a self-starter!
- Own the Frame.io relationship and create an exceptional world class experience for a set of Enterprise Customers
- Provide top notch onboarding experience to ensure new Enterprise Customers are set up for success
- Ensure retention of these top tier customers, and increase product adoption in each account
- Regularly meet with customers to build relationships and ensure continued success
- Proactively engage with customers to outline workflows and train new users and groups as they come onboard
- Work collaboratively with sales team to create adoption plans, help execute growth strategy through referrals, and ensure retention of your customers
- Represent and champion your customers’ needs within Frame.io and work to make sure those needs are met
- Build product awareness and manage customer expectations as the Frame.io product evolves
- Be the go-to resource for our clients as a source of objective industry insight
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Flexible Spending Account
- Monthly Work from Home Stipend
- 1 paid company-wide holiday for each month in the calendar year
- All-company week-long winter and summer breaks
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.