The Customer Success team at Bluecore is committed to delivering quality products and services by holding each other accountable and always being open and transparent. We use curiosity and creativity to drive ourselves and our customers towards higher levels of success while encouraging a fun and collaborative environment.
As a Customer Success Manager you represent Bluecore by supporting, strategizing and executing with sophisticated e-commerce marketing teams. You will play a meaningful role in driving value and long-term partnerships with Bluecore by helping to make our clients heroes within their organization.
The ideal candidate is a customer-centric analytical problem solver who loves finding opportunities for our partners and is inventive & tenacious in efforts to bring those to life.
- Understanding the client’s business including priorities, business levers, audience, objectives, products, marketing initiatives, competitors and technical capabilities - YOU are an extension of their team!
- Leading multiple client relationships. Develop and maintain a strong rapport with clients – you will be the primary touch point
- Translating customer business objectives into optimizing the use of the Bluecore platform
- Communicating technical solutions to deliver on clients' desired outcomes
- Using data to continuously optimize marketing campaigns and boost results
- Generating ideas for new features and campaigns, tailored to the unique needs of each client
- Developing and owning presentations to customers using data to guide your story and strategy
- BA/BS degree and 3 plus years of proven experience related to e-commerce SaaS or digital marketing is required
- Email Service Provider (ESP) experience is a plus!
- Curious Problem Solver with outstanding organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Proactive, positive demeanor and desire to work in a results-oriented and fast paced environment
- Desire and ability to balance multiple relationships at a time
- Motivated, tenacious, and resourceful
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understand the value and challenges of working in a fast-paced environment
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through our patented retail data model and the recent release of Bluecore Communicate™ and Bluecore Site™, we replace manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. We are credited with doubling email revenue, and increasing customer retention for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
We are proud of the culture of flexibility, inclusivity and trust that we have built around our workforce. We are a remote first organization with the option to potentially work in our New York headquarters on occasion moving forward. We love the opportunity to come together – but employees will always have the option on where they work best.
At Bluecore we believe in encouraging an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, demonstrate their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to building a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.