We are looking for a strategic, customer centric, and results-driven Customer Success Manager to manage our new and established corporate sized customers. Among our customers are the world’s most innovative companies and brands (Uber, Bloomberg, Amazon, Electronic Arts just to name a few).
The ideal candidate is an ambitious, experienced and fun individual who is excited about the power of events and about mastering strategic relationships.
Bizzabo is the leading event success platform for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events. Bizzabo’s all-in-one event software helps companies measure, manage, and scale events towards key business outcomes—empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo powers events for brands like Amazon, Electronic Arts, Financial Times, Forbes, Siemens, and Salesforce, to name a few. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has hundreds of Bizzaboers working around the globe.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
Our core values as a community have carried over to the virtual workspace as we’ve transitioned to remote work in light of COVID-19. We are closely watching the situation and are projecting a return to the office (following all precautions and health guidelines).
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
- Our office is located on 27th and Broadway south of Madison Square Garden. This vibrant neighborhood includes great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be the primary point of contact and advocate for our customers.
- You will proactively own and manage a portfolio of 50-70 accounts and become their trusted advisor and influencer.
- You will identify upsell opportunities and manage renewal processes.
- You will monitor and report on analytics, reports and KPIs for your portfolio..
- You will conduct business reviews and proactively suggest solutions to common customer concerns.
- You will drive customer references, testimonials and case studies.
- You will provide feedback to the product team by effectively communicating customer needs and help design ideal offering/features by working cross-functionally across various teams.
Who you are:
- You have the ability to thrive in a dynamic and demanding environment
- You have a history of exceeding both customer satisfaction and retention targets
- You have demonstrated success in effectively developing and managing complex deployments. You are able to manage and own a technical and business driven conversation
- You have demonstrated strong relationships with economic buyers in enterprise organizations
- You have at least three years of related professional experience
- You are a great project manager problem-solving skills
- You have a high level of organization and attention to detail