Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of Linkedin's Top Startups.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will serve as a partner for both clients and our teams in the delivery of Unqork's platform and services. CSM will guide customers through technical and business issues to promote greater adoption, value, and usage of Unqork. You will report to the Head of Relationship and Capability Management of Unqork.
- Be a long-term relationship manager; you will provide continuity from sale to production and beyond.
- Ensure client needs are met at the highest level of quality regardless of delivery model and resources assigned
- Support ongoing account management, maintain and follow customer journeys and help deliver QBRs
- Govern delivery, ensure adherence to all best practices, compliance to agreed-upon roles/ responsibilities
- Support expanding use of Unqork: you will help shape new use cases, architect strong foundations, and use good configuration practices
- Educate clients on Unqork Marketplace partners and how to work with platform-adjacent services
- Advocate for client needs including feature requests, production support resolution
- Analyze client production support tickets and shares strategic findings with clients
- Establish health and success metrics to monitor portfolio and application usage to identify anomalies
- Partner with Unqork Platform and Solutions teams on productization, templates, and features
- Communicate platform updates and work with clients to build a test regimen; release management
- Partner with CISO, Solutions, and Platform operations to build appropriate audit patterns and automated checks
- 5+ years of experience in technical delivery, customer success, SaaS organizations - especially growing organizations with minimal structure
- Specific experience in client relationship management, technical delivery, product management, establishing metrics, and managing a portfolio of key customers
- Must have technical knowledge and a desire to learn the Unqork platform
- Combination of both service orientation and solution-minded approach
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.