Customer Success Manager at MANTL
Who is MANTL?
MANTL is a fast-growing NYC-based FinTech SaaS company on a mission to build technology that will help America’s financial institutions and their communities thrive. Think Shopify or Squarespace, but purpose-built for community banks and credit unions. We are drastically changing the landscape through modern banking software that empowers banks and credit unions to grow digitally.
Our flagship product, Online Account Opening, has quickly become considered best in class in our industry, showing clear and material performance beyond any of our competitors. Suffice it to say, our customers love MANTL.
Since launching our first product in 2017, we have built several new products, thoughtfully grown the team, and have become a market leader.
Who makes up our team?
People are our most important asset and the number one reason we all love working at MANTL. As a team, we value accountability, transparency and collaboration. We have agile teams, with clear, outcomes-focused goals.
We're a group of passionate technologists that support an open and transparent culture that helps foster productive and engaging discussions. We want to work with inclusive people who understand the importance of treating their colleagues exceptionally well - people who will gladly go out of their way to help others with things big and small. We are always a work in progress and love hearing feedback from our team.
MANTL was proud to be named as one of Crain's 100 Best Places To Work in 2020.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager with strong relationship and problem-solving skills to be the face of MANTL for our fast-growing customer base.
You will work closely with our customers to help them reach their goals and full potential on the MANTL platform. Candidates should have experience and/or a strong interest in digital banking operations for regional and community financial institutions.
As the main point of contact for customers, you will be invested in the success of the entire customer lifecycle, collaborating with our implementation and solutions engineering teams to drive customer adoption, maturity, and growth.
You should be comfortable and enjoy managing customer-facing communication with executives, project leads, and operational teams and being the voice for them internally. This is a unique opportunity to help shape this function across the organization reporting to the VP, Customer Success.
This person will:
- Manage a portfolio of existing customers and build key relationships as the main point of contact.
- Build a deep insight into how our customers are organized operationally and work with them to optimize this longer term.
- Constantly analyze performance and conduct quarterly success calls to periodically review with customers.
- Correlate performance to both product releases and marketing efforts.
- Apply insights of existing customers to help new customers adopt and mature faster.
- Work closely with implementation managers to establish a baseline in digital performance and transition customers seamlessly to go-live.
- Help unblock customers from their own internal issues by utilizing cross customer insights.
- Train customers to use the knowledge base so they can be self-sufficient longer term.
- Articulate at a high level, what is working well in addition to challenges facing our customers.
- Work with Marketing to create and publish case studies and client-oriented webinars.
- Work with Solutions Engineering to establish a voice of the customer that can inform the Product teams.
- Manage client contract renewals and the expansion of the relationship.
- 3+ years in a client-facing role, preferably at a growth stage technology/SaaS company
- Technical aptitude to learn quickly and rapidly build product knowledge in a web application environment.
- Experience managing enterprise SaaS customers, ideally in the FinTech or financial services space
- Hyper-organized and strong multi-tasker with an ability to intelligently prioritize multiple competing projects and timelines
- Experience interfacing with technical teams (product, engineering, DevOps)
- “A” player who has a passion for problem-solving, with a strong ability to recognize flawed processes or repeated issues and build scalable solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both internal and client-facing, with an ability to translate technical requirements into language understandable and digestible by different audiences
- Experience creating cross-team processes and documentation
- High level of attention to detail, organization, and drive to get things right the first time
- JIRA proficiency or similar project management software
- Prior experience at a FinTech company or other financial institution subject to regulations
- Familiarity with Intercom
- Familiarity with service desk platforms like FreshDesk
What You'll Like About Us:
Joining MANTL means joining an ambitious and exceptional team that solves complex problems every day. We offer a unique employee experience based on the values of transparency, accountability and collaboration, and are deeply proud of our culture.
MANTL offers competitive compensation packages, unlimited vacation, fully covered health insurance, creative and fun team-building events, mental health programs and more. We strive to show we truly care about our employees happiness and engagement.