The Customer Success Team is the trusted advisor for building relationships, driving product adoption, and empowering teams to fulfill their goals. By being experts of the monday.com platform, we are able to provide a unique level of consultation and inspiration to our customers. We are an energetic, empathetic and passionate team that enjoys teamwork and taking on new challenges in this dynamic environment.
About The Role:
- Build strong relationships with our clients to understand their needs and ensure their success with monday.com
- Serve as the main point of contact and liaison between clients and the rest of the monday.com team
- Empower customers to connect their goals and challenges with the solution in monday.com
- Take ownership of new accounts and manage their onboarding
- Lead online webinars, consultations, and one-on-one demos to educate customers on the features of our product
- Stay in touch with clients to ensure that they're realizing the full potential of monday.com
- Build, own, and execute client success and engagement plans
- Navigate client organizations to uncover additional product applications & opportunities for partnership
- Spearhead internal cross-functional improvement projects
- Represent voice of the customer and influence product development roadmap
- Partner with Consulting and Product teams on upsell, cross-sell, and expansion opportunities
Customer Success Manager
We're on a mission to make people work simpler, more productive and enjoyable! Join monday.com and help us make it happen!
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS customer success, account management or consulting experience working with accounts of various sizes
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- Ability to take initiative and adapt
- Prior experience in strategy consulting - advantage
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
- BA or BS degree
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.