Customer Success - Operations Associate at Rhino
Rhino is charging into the real estate space to unlock over $190 billion in cash security deposits. We are building products, like our affordable insurance policy, to put money back in renters' pockets across the US.
As a Partner Success Operations Associate at Rhino, you’ll join a growing team that is transforming the future of renting. You will play an instrumental role in ensuring that all Rhino’s partners have a positive initial experience and quick access to Rhino services. You will be the glue that enables a partner to use Rhino at the technical level.
With an abundance of opportunities ahead of us, you’ll be at the forefront of developing and scaling Rhino’s innovative platform and product.
In this role you will:
- Own the configuration of new partners, ensuring they have a fast seamless experience and are setup for success.
- Review, update, modify and correct data from our partners to ensure compatibility on the Rhino portal.
- Collaborate with and help coordinate information across internal and external teams.
- Escalate technical errors, working across multiple internal teams
- Improve processes to effectively manage workload as our partner base grows
- Handle additional duties on a need basis.
We’re ideally seeking:
- 1-2 years of experience at another startup or another entry level position.
- Proven data entry work experience.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications such as Excel and Google Sheets.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to take direction and pivot at a moment’s notice.
- Strong organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize and monitor one’s workload.
- A desire to be highly productive and push tasks forward consistently.
- Great interpersonal skills and a team player.