Customer Success Operations Lead, Enablement and Content at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Customer Success Operations Lead, Enablement & Content on the Braze Customer Success Team you will be part of the department’s growing Operations team. Our Operations team focuses on Internal Enablement & Materials, Global Projects & Processes, Data & Analytics, and the Customer Success Tech Stack; all with the goal of supporting the larger Customer Success team in meeting its targets and delivering excellent customer experience. You will report to the Director of CS Operations and will partner with leadership to define the strategies, playbooks, collateral, and additional assets needed to execute on the objectives required to enable our team to scale, and our business to expand.
- Design, develop and maintain training strategies and programs for new hire onboarding, customer success productivity and enablement, and product focused training to increase customer adoption and utilization
- Create and implement skills matrixes for each team and role within the Customer Success Team
- Own the new hire onboarding for Customer Success team members ensuring we are setting up new team members for success
- Build and develop a formalized Subject Matter Expert Program within our Customer Success team
- Manage and iterate on the resources CSMs have at their disposal to drive successful customer outcomes
- Lead and support department-wide enablement projects to ensure their successful, timely delivery
- Coordinate development of internal and go to market materials including workshop templates, EBR templates and Success playbooks
- Partner closely with the Learning & Development Team and other Post Sales teams to coordinate delivery of identified enablement needs
- Streamline and evolve the communication process for the department
WHO YOU ARE
You have experience in marketing strategy, customer success, or another relevant field. You can use that knowledge to develop processes and programs that drive value for CSMs and their customers by improving outcomes, scalability and efficiency. Even more, you are looking for an opportunity to truly help develop and drive impact on a fast-paced team whose impact spans across the company and customers alike.
- You take initiative and ownership of projects and proactively identify opportunities to improve the Customer Success team workflow
- Your attention to detail is impeccable
- You have a proven track record of managing projects to successful completion
- You are an excellent coordinator, able to bring people together to work to shared goals
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are known for being a team player, we just can’t emphasize this enough
- You welcome feedback and are always looking to learn and improve your skill set
- You are intellectually curious and are known as a problem solver, you're not afraid to tackle technical problems
- 5-7 years relevant experience in a related function, for example, Operations, Customer Success, or Marketing Strategy
Please note this job description cannot possibly cover every duty you may need to undertake, you may be asked by your line manager to handle other reasonable responsibilities commensurate with the role.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.