Are you motivated by building strategic partnerships with our customers? Do you get a kick out of expanding our services across our key accounts? Do you enjoy creating and executing a plan across teams?
Smartly.io is at the forefront of a seismic shift in the way marketers communicate with consumers and prospects redefining the customer journey experience as they engage with brands. Given our incredible growth, we are looking to add several accomplished and highly motivated Individual Contributors to our Team who will be responsible for growing Smartly.io’s existing business in North America.
As a Customer Success Partner at Smartly.io, you will put your consultative instincts to use, and unleash your drive for accelerating existing business growth. You will be managing key Strategic Accounts and performance advertisers to offer innovative solutions at the cutting edge of the digital marketing industry. You will build and manage trust-based customer relationships with large advertisers while understanding customer needs and delivering value-based solutions to them. As we have seen, certainly more than ever in the last 200 days, it matters how online platforms interact with consumers and deliver the right experience for both new and familiar brands.
We are highly focused on the idea of putting Customers First. Quite simply, the more you focus on helping your customers succeed, the more successful you will be. You will become a “trusted advisor” and create win-win outcomes that benefit both Smartly.io and our clients.
As a Customer Success Partner at Smartly.io, you will..
- Build relationships with senior stakeholders and across all relevant parts of customer organization
- Align on and influence strategic objectives and plans to achieve account expansion and increased adoption
- Lead strategic planning together with customer decision makers, platform and other partners
- Help customers organization drive alignment, progress, identify bottlenecks and remove overlapping efforts by engaging with various teams and stakeholders
- Together with CSM, own the account plan and plans for key customer initiatives
- Coordinate execution on a high level by setting clear goals and priorities, ensuring global alignment and knowledge transfer, and making sure key relationships are owned by the best people
- Create multiple feedback and escalation channels within the account to ensure steady progress and flow of feedback
- Ensure product roadmap alignment and product team interaction with customers
- Build relationships and align objectives with the the customer partners (ad agency, creative or data partners etc.)
- Own revenue forecasting and target setting for the account
- Own pipeline and opportunity management in salesforce
- Have a hunger to close opportunities, make progress quickly with strategic account planning and be incentivized by commercial success
We're definitely looking for you if you...
- 5+ years of experience in ad-tech/mar-tech industries with a proven track record of growing strategic accounts; experience with Facebook, Pinterest, Snap, and other Social Media Platforms is seen as an advantage
- Are naturally inclined to lead, organize, and orchestrate a key account team
- Are driven by sales, account expansion, and helping your customers achieve their business targets and marketing goals
- Have excellent people skills and the ability to create connections and engage confidently with a variety of audiences, including C-level decision-makers
- Have a strong desire to learn about the product in order to effectively sell up to the C-suite or down to end-users as needed
- Have the ability to collaborate closely with internal cross-functional teams (sales, product, marketing, engineering, etc.) record of meeting and exceeding quota on a consistent basis
Who we are
Powering beautifully effective ads - Smartly.io automates every step of social advertising to unlock greater performance and creativity.
We are a team of over 400 Smartlies, building a platform that automates creative production and ad buying at scale. We are #1 in social advertising, managing 2.5 billion euros in ad spend and serving more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our team has footholds in 17 cities around the world and represents 54 different nationalities.
We are growing fast and hiring for many interesting positions globally. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/culturehandbook.
– – –
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at [email protected]
Read Full Job Description