Customer Success Representative at Amplicare
With an audacious goal to impact 1 billion patients by 2030, we believe that pharmacies will have one of the most transformative roles in fixing healthcare as we know it.
Amplicare is the leading decision-automation platform that intelligently identifies relevant opportunities for healthcare providers to proactively improve patient care.
Every day we strive to make healthcare more open, transparent, and accessible to all through our core values of integrity, innovation, empowerment, transparency & humanity. Learn more about what that means to us at: https://amplicare.com/about-us/our-story/.
If you are interested in working with an industry leader with a startup vibe and are interested in making a meaningful impact in the health tech space, seize this opportunity to join the Amplicare team today.
Our growing company is seeking highly motivated Customer Success Representatives to join our "On-Demand Success" team who can quickly absorb and retain product and industry knowledge. Successful candidates should have the ability to think on their feet in a fast-paced environment, must love a challenge, and must be able to develop a working knowledge of Amplicare's core solutions. There will be opportunity for growth after at least one year of proven success in the role.
- As a member of the Customer Success team, Customer Success Representatives will be responsible for maximizing the value that customers experience with Amplicare by providing unparalleled support via phone and chat for a wide range of inbound customer inquiries and issues.
- Customer Success Representatives will also be responsible for executing on account touch-points for lower-value accounts (e.g. independent pharmacies), including product trainings.
- Provide on-demand industry and product insights, education, and training in response to inbound customer inquiries.
- Stay up-to-date with industry and product best practices to be a source of reliable knowledge for customers.
- Go above and beyond to manage issue resolutions (including software bug reporting) to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Initial troubleshooting of technical issues using creative problem-solving skills.
- Leverage customer interactions to identify how our product can be improved to better fit customer needs.
- Help maintain and improve the customer Help Center to make it easy for our customers to train themselves.
- Support several projects that involve customer-facing tasks, including beta-testing for new features / products, customer feedback calls, and onboarding.
- Effective coordination and communication with other Customer Success teams (e.g. Account Management), other departments (e.g. Product, Development, etc.), and external vendors.
- Contribute to weekly discussions within the team to creatively strategize how to improve the service we provide to our customers!
- Passionate about improving the healthcare field with innovative technology.
- Enjoys “getting your hands dirty” by digging into complex problems.
- Exhibits empathy and patience; you can remain calm while handling a difficult customer.
- Genuinely a curious person who will seek to understand the needs of our customers.
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills — able to work fast and smart with impeccable attention to detail.
- Willing to work some weekends during our busy season — as a startup, some Saturdays we have to go the extra mile!
- Ability to speak out, take initiative, and challenge the status quo, while also being a true team player.
- Head of Customer Success
- Health Insurance (50% Employer Match)
- Vision & Dental Insurance (50% Employer Match)
- 401K (Dollar for Dollar Employer Match up to 4%)
- Office Rooftop Terrace
- Gym Reimbursement (up to $60 post-tax/month)
- Commuter Benefits (pre-tax deduction)
- Fun, free company events and activities (e.g. birthdays, sporting events)
$50K - $60K
- 1-2 years experience in a client-facing or customer support role is a plus.
- SaaS experience is another bonus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.