Customer Success Representative
Amplicare is a strong brand with a fluid history. We started in 2012 with our first flagship product, Amplicare Match (formerly iMedicare), which is the leading decision-automation platform that intelligently reduces patients' out-of-pocket costs for the top pharmacies across the country. Thousands of pharmacies use Amplicare to deliver an unrivaled service to their patients, improve Star Ratings, and increase their Medicare business.
Today, we have grown the Amplicare brand into a more robust and full circle platform of various year-round tools with a SaaS business model that helps pharmacies manage their locations more efficiently which allows them to focus more heavily on patient care.
We're on an audacious mission to positively impact one billion patients by 2030. All of our solutions empower pharmacies and their patients to make better healthcare choices. If you’re interested in making a positive and meaningful impact in people’s lives, seize the opportunity to be a part of the Amplicare team today. We are uniquely positioned for an explosive growth phase that will occur over the next few years and would love to have you onboard.
Our growing company is seeking highly motivated Customer Success Representatives to join our "On-Demand Success" team who can quickly absorb and retain product and industry knowledge. Successful candidates should have the ability to think on their feet in a fast-paced environment, must love a challenge, and must be able to develop a working knowledge of Amplicare's core solutions. There will be plenty of opportunities for growth in this position after at least one year of proven success in the role.
Our ideal candidate for this role exhibits all of our company's core values. You are a go-getter! Your work is led by your passion! You have a demonstrated ability to productively communicate with customers and colleagues! And most importantly, you are a person of integrity!
- As a member of the Customer Success team, Customer Success Representatives will be responsible for maximizing the value that customers experience with Amplicare by providing unparalleled support via phone and chat for a wide range of inbound customer inquiries and issues.
- Customer Success Representatives will also be responsible for executing on certain account touch-points for lower-value accounts (e.g. independent pharmacies), including (but not limited to) product trainings, obtaining product feedback, and cancelation calls.
- Provide on-demand industry and product insights, education, and training in response to inbound customer inquiries.
- Stay up-to-date with industry and product best practices to be a source of reliable knowledge for customers.
- Go above and beyond to manage issue resolutions (including software bug reporting) to maximize customer happiness.
- Initial troubleshooting of technical issues using creative problem-solving skills.
- Leverage customer interactions to identify how our product can be improved to better fit customer needs.
- Help maintain and improve the customer Help Center to make it easy for our customers to train themselves.
- Support several projects that involve customer-facing tasks, including beta-testing for new features / products, customer feedback calls, and onboarding.
- Effective coordination and communication with other Customer Success teams (e.g. Account Management), other departments (e.g. Product, Development, etc.), and external vendors.
- Contribute to weekly discussions within the team to creatively strategize how to improve the service we provide to our customers!
- Passionate about improving the healthcare field with innovative technology.
- Enjoys “getting your hands dirty” by digging into complex problems.
- Exhibits empathy and patience; you can remain calm while handling a difficult customer.
- Genuinely a curious person who will seek to understand the needs of our customers.
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills — able to work fast and smart with impeccable attention to detail.
- Willing to work some weekends during our busy season — as a startup, some Saturdays we have to go the extra mile!
- Ability to speak out, take initiative, and challenge the status quo, while also being a true team player.
- Head of Customer Success
- Health Insurance (50% Employer Match)
- Vision & Dental Insurance (50% Employer Match)
- 401K (Dollar for Dollar Employer Match up to 4%)
- Office Rooftop Terrace
- Gym Reimbursement (up to $60 post-tax/month)
- Commuter Benefits (pre-tax deduction)
- Fun, free company events and activities (e.g. birthdays, sporting events)
$50K - $60K
- 1-2 years experience in a client-facing or customer support role is a plus.
- SaaS experience is another bonus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.