REZI is a diverse and rapidly growing company with the mission of revolutionizing the rental experience. Renting has always been an expensive and inconvenient process for Tenants, as well as, time-consuming and uncertain for Landlords. Technology companies hadn’t moved the needle in solving these key problems – until REZI.
REZI’s disruptive technology has transformed the way Tenants and Landlords rent apartments. Founded in 2016, REZI was selected to join the prestigious Silicon Valley based Y-Combinator in early 2017. Since then, REZI has been backed by some of the most prominent venture capital institutions in the country, igniting the conversation around Renting Better and has been recognized by national publications such as The Real Deal, Crain’s, TechCrunch, Inman and The New York Times.
REZI Company Values
As a company, we ask all members of the REZI team to embrace our 5 Values:
- Be a Craftsperson. Be aspirational. Go beyond the minimum requirements of any task and attempt to do your best work – always
- Be an Owner. Anticipate the unexpected. Take risks. Own your results, not your intentions. Be accountable for any outcome and use wins and losses as opportunities for growth
- Be Raw. Be radically honest. Be open. Over communicate. Be completely transparent and empathetic to others’ points of view
- Disagree, But Commit. Debate vigorously, but without ego. Once a path is chosen, commit to making the effort successful. Win as a team, not as an individual
- Solve THE Problem. Go beyond the surface. Understand the root cause of any problem and start there. Be comprehensive in your solutions. Don’t treat, cure
The Tenant Success team’s main responsibilities are to ensure every client has an exceptional apartment rental experience, assist clients through the online REZI application process, review application qualifications, and oversee communications between Property Manager and Tenant to ensure timely support for unit issues. As a Tenant Success Application Associate, you’ll play a critical role in driving business growth while expanding REZI’s mission of transforming the real estate industry. You’ll have the opportunity to learn about every part of our business as you’ll be working cross functionally with the Real Estate, Product, Engineering and Finance teams to enhance the client experience.
Success in this role is heavily influenced by accurately processing applications, meeting KPI goals, empathy based problem solving and customer satisfaction. Candidates who apply should be detail oriented, highly organized, friendly, and enthusiastic in their approach to dealing with clients and tenants. Weekend availability is required.
- Analyze applicant information and supporting documentation provided by prospective renters efficiently and accurately in accordance with our policies and procedures to approve or deny lease applications
- Communicate with prospective renters, their employers and any other involved parties to obtain necessary documentation for verification of application information
- Understand and explain all current REZI concessions and promotions to entice applicants to lease through REZI
- Proactively follow up on all leasing applications and monitor turnaround time to meet target KPI goals
- Generate leads list for the Call Center and manage outreach efforts
- Assist the Concierge team by answering questions, escalating issues on the field, managing appointments, and booking car services
- 1+ year of experience in an application processing role: Loan Mortgage Processor, Leasing Administrator or Admissions Specialist
- 1+ year of experience in a client facing role: Retail, Customer Service, Account Management or Call Center
- Experience handling confidential information
- Proven ability to work under pressure and handle difficult situations
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to think beyond the surface issue and solve THE underlying problem
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; genuinely take pleasure in interacting with people in clear concise manner
- Tech Savvy - high comfort level with technology, this role requires walking clients through our website, application, and tenant interface
- Experience working with CRM tools or Support ticketing software.