Customer Support Advisor, Acuity (Remote) at Squarespace
Acuity Scheduling allows businesses to offer online booking and effortlessly manage their appointments. Acuity, which became a Squarespace company in 2019, is a market leader, serving more than 90,000 businesses of all sizes and handling tens of millions of appointments each year. Our mission is to help businesses who rely on appointments do more of what they enjoy.
We are looking for an empathetic human in search of a customer-centric career working remotely to support our customer's needs. We are a connected, collaborative, unique remote team where you can show up as your authentic self while helping entrepreneurs and small business owners succeed! Our guiding philosophy in support at Acuity is to be fast, accurate, and human.
This is a US based remote role that reports into a Team Lead. The role will begin on Monday, September 28th.
- Engage our customers via email and live chat with your dynamic writing skills in a fast, accurate and human way.
- Use established workflows to serve the most valuable tickets to your inbox
- Problem-solve and troubleshoot straightforward and complex customer issues
- Be an engaged member of the support team participating in projects and specialized support as needed
- Stay up to date on new product features and improvements
- Collaborate and communicate with teammates to learn, improve, and iterate on new ways of working together and helping each other and our customers
- Must be available to be part of a cohort that covers one of the following Monday-Friday shifts:
- 1pm - 10pm PT / 4pm - 1am ET
- 11:30am - 8:30pm PT / 2:30pm - 11:30 pm ET
- 7:30am - 4:30pm PT / 10:30am-7:30pm ET
- Must be available for a consistent daily shift for a schedule of 40 hours a week with occasional weekend and holiday coverage when our customers need us.
- Must be available for remote training starting on Monday, September 28th:
- September 28th - October 23rd: 9am - 6pm PT / 12pm - 9pm ET
- To be eligible for this role, you will need to live in one of the following states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, or Wisconsin
- Exceptional writing skills with strengths in grammar and spelling
- Strong reading comprehension skills with an innate curiosity to help identify the root cause of a problem
- Comfortable working autonomously in a remote role
- A quiet, distraction-free work space within a dedicated room. This room will need a door that you can shut, an ergonomic chair and a desk
- Uninterrupted, reliable network connection
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Equity plan for all employees
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Education reimbursement
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.