Help us Get 1 Billion People Collecting NFTs
Nifty Gateway has quickly grown into one of the world’s largest NFTs platforms. We have launched projects with some of the most prominent artists and brands in the world, and we are not slowing down any time soon. We will not rest until 1 billion people are collecting NFTs.
The Department: Customer Support
Nifty Gateway is starting to build out its Customer Support team. This role is an excellent opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rocket ship.
We view Customer Support as one of the most important departments in a company - in this role, you'll work closely with our founders, and have to create technical, scalable frameworks for supporting one of Nifty's most important constituencies.
The Role: Customer Support Associate
At Nifty Gateway, our CS Associates work alongside the brightest minds in a fast-paced and evolving industry. They ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries, and maintain high customer satisfaction.We are looking for a brilliant, self-motivated, personable hands-on individual who is hungry and eager to learn. The ideal candidate is a highly organized detail-oriented, self-starter with the desire to make an immediate impact and the ability to work through the unexpected. They are excited for a unique opportunity to make a real impact in an exciting and growing company.
- Build out scripts and tech solutions that solve Customer Support problems in a scalable way.
- Manage all flows of inbound customer requests and issues via email, chat and phone
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve resolution
- Triage tickets to the appropriate internal departments and working with them to resolve the issue
- Work with interdisciplinary teams (i.e. Engineering, Compliance, Security), escalating issues and collaborating with appropriate parties to establish protocol on new processes
- Play a key role in onboarding of institutional customers and ongoing account recertifications
- Create process enhancements and efficiencies, and manage any projects to completion
- Provide periodic on-call support coverage for customer issues outside of business hours
- Possible occasional weekend coverage with flexibility during the week
- 1-4 years in a customer support capacity or equivalent
- Confident verbal communication and polished written communication
- Experience and comfort with solving complex problems from end-to-end
- Comfort with flexible hours, including weekends, for comprehensive support coverage
- Experience working in Zendesk
- Experience in marketplace tech companies
- Familiarity with Cryptocurrencies
- Interest in art
It Pays to Work Here
Nifty Gateway is a part of Gemini - Gemini takes a holistic approach to compensation, which includes:
- Competitive base salaries across all departments
- Ownership in the company via profit sharing units
- Amazing benefits, 401k match contribution, and flexible hours
- Snacks, Perks, Wellness Outings & Events
Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.