Customer Support Associate (Part Time, Remote) at Squarespace
At Squarespace, Customer Operations empowers users to give voice to their ideas and make it easy for them when they need help. Our team runs 24/7 with almost 400 people between New York, Dublin and Portland.
The Customer Support Associates are on the front lines working with our customers to ensure fast and accurate resolution of transactional issues with billing, domains, or their account. You will leverage your system knowledge and commitment to delivering an exceptional customer experience to not only solve problems for our users, but be a positive advocate of our brand. This role is queue-based, involving typing responses approximately 90% of the time.
This is a part-time remote role (work from home), with the exception of a few potential in-office meetings and other optional team gatherings. Working schedules range from 8-24 hours a week.
This role will start on Tuesday, June 2nd and reports into a Customer Support Team Lead.
- Respond to transactional customer-submitted email and live chats quickly and accurately
- Guide customers through questions and issues with their Account, Billing, Domains, or other transactional inquiries using pre-written responses with some customization
- Achieve and maintain above set expectations across Quality and Productivity
- Stay up to date on new product features with relation to Member Accounts, Billing, and Domains
- Complete small, well-defined tasks while building confidence in and experience with our product and processes
- Available to work shifts ranging from early morning to late night, including weekends and holidays, 8-24 hours weekly
- Consistent and dependable internet connectivity
- A personal workspace that allows you to be free from distraction and fully customer focused
- Written communication skills with accurate grammar and spelling; fast typist
- Reading comprehension skills with the ability to understand the customers situation
- Customer support experience via Live Chat is a plus
- Customer-facing experience a plus (retail, hospitality, online support, etc.)
- PTO and paid sick leave entitlement will be prorated to reflect your part-time hours
- You will be provided with a company laptop
- You will be eligible to participate in our Pension scheme after 3 months and will also be included in our Life Assurance and Income Protection plans
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 900 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.