Customer Support Associate at Rhino
Rhino is charging into the real estate space to unlock over $190 billion in cash security deposits. We are building products, like our affordable insurance policy, to put money back in renters' pockets.
As a Customer Support Associate at Rhino, you’ll join a renowned team that is transforming the future of renting. You will play a key role in ensuring Rhino’s renter have a positive initial experience and quick resolutions to any potential issues.
With an abundance of unclaimed opportunities ahead of us, you’ll be at the forefront of a team that grows Rhino’s transformative platform to the market on a massive scale.
In this role you will be:
- Provide day-to-day support of customers, which includes real-time conversations via telephone, live chat, and email.
- Resolve issues in a timely way while effectively prioritizing customer needs.
- Triage tickets to the appropriate internal departments and work with them to resolve the issue.
- Identify trends in support needs to influence site design, email copy, and product workflow.
In terms of qualifications, we’re ideally seeking:
- 0-4 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong social skills. An expert communicator in both small-talk & high-pressure moments.
- Excellent time-management skills. Takes the lead on projects while juggling other tasks.
- Must thrive in dynamic environments. Driven to grow and take on new responsibilities.
- True team player. Open to accepting feedback to ensure the team’s success.
- Strong attention to detail. organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.