Customer Support Specialist at Sealed (Remote)
As Sealed Customer Support Specialist, you are the face of the company for this relationship, responsible for answering all post-sale questions and issues.Who are we?
Sealed is a home wellness company on a mission to make homes healthier, more comfortable, and cleaner for the planet. We are transforming energy, finance and home improvement to deliver clean air and comfort with less energy. Sealed modernizes home heating and cooling with upgrades like insulation and HVAC technology. We match the right contractor, cover the upfront costs, and stand behind the work: we only get paid if your house saves energy. Sealed, one of Fast Company’s top ten most innovative energy companies of 2021, is venture backed and based in New York City. Learn more at sealed.com.What will you do?
Sealed’s business is built off of a long-term relationship with customers that lasts up to 20 years. Your responsibilities will include:
- Resolve customer support issues in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide timely and accurate responses to inbound customer inquiries / complaints
- Track NPS and other customer sentiment metrics
- Provide feedback loop to Sales and Service regarding customer trends and overall customer experience throughout our Service Journey
- Collaborate with rest of Customer Support team, as well as cross-functional peers to respond and resolve customer inquiries
- Provide insights on drivers of customer sentiment
- Execute customer surprise and delight initiatives
- 1-3 years of work experience in a customer support role with a high growth company
- Familiarity with ticketing systems like Zendesk, Salesforce, Intercom, etc.
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Intermediate reporting / Excel skills.
- Exceptional writing and email composition skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Nice to have
- Experience in building out the systems and processes for a growing support department
- Knowledge of home improvement or weatherization
- Familiarity with basic energy and financial terms/concepts
You are at your best when helping your team to help others. Working with a sense of urgency, you still never make any customer feel rushed when they raise a concern. A stickler for details, you appreciate a well-written, personable email and know how to put a positive spin on any issue.Compensation/ Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock options
- Health benefits
- Paid family leave
- Flexible work environment: work from headquarters office in NYC or remotely from anywhere within the US