Customer Support Specialist at Bluecore
In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail e-commerce customers!
The support team at Bluecore is committed to delivering quality products and services by holding each other accountable and always being open and honest. We use curiosity and creativity to drive ourselves and our customers towards higher levels of success while fostering a fun and collaborative environment.
We are looking for a passionate, creative, and highly competent Customer Support Specialist. Your job is to make the lives of our customers (both external and internal) as easy as they can be when it comes to getting more out of our product. This is an integral role at Bluecore as you will help work through any challenges our customers have with our product and ultimately make them want to shout from the rooftops about how much they love Bluecore. We are a rapidly growing company with an “all hands on deck” and “roll up your sleeves” work ethic.
The ideal candidate is a customer-centric out of the box thinker who loves solving challenges for our customers and is resourceful & tenacious.
- Provide world class support to our customers via email and chat
- Become a trusted subject matter expert on the Bluecore product and find creative solutions for our customers to succeed
- Help customers get the most out Bluecore and enable them to become power users of the product and fill in any gaps in their product knowledge
- Be the go-to resource for customer questions and platform issues and serve as the first point of contact for our customers
- Troubleshoot any issues and work with our technical teams to identify and report bugs
- Be an advocate for our customers and proactive in finding solutions to any issues that may arise
- Identify trends in feature requests and reporting these to our product team
- Contribute to our internal documentation and assist your teammates in understanding and handling technical issues
- Work in a fast-paced environment while delivering world class results for our customers and internal stakeholders
- BA/BS degree is required
- 1 - 2 years customer service experience required; preferably including in app chat experience with customers
- At least one year of experience in customer support with a technical product required
- You are a quick, clear writer and an amazing communicator; able to break down a complex technology or problem in an a way that is easy to understand
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for consistently providing a great customer experience
- Experience troubleshooting tech issues and relaying information in an digestible way to customers required
- Experience balancing multiple tasks and customer needs simultaneously
- Remote Position; Looking for someone to cover Central timezone customers
Bluecore is a multi-channel personalization platform that gives retailers a competitive advantage in a digital-first world. Unlike systems built for mass marketing and a physical-first world, Bluecore unifies shopper and product data in a single platform, and using AI/ML, activates welcomed personal experiences at the speed and scale of digital. Through Bluecore’s dynamic shopper and product matching, brands can personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their shopping experiences, anywhere.
This comes to life in three core product lines:
- Bluecore Communicate™ a modern email service provider (ESP) + SMS
- Bluecore Site™ an onsite personalization product
- Bluecore Advertise™ a paid media product
Bluecore is credited with increasing lifetime value of shoppers and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crain's, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as ranked on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.