Customer Support Specialist at Latch
Please note: This role requires flexible working hours. Occasional night and weekend work will be required. If you are unable to commit to this requirement, please do not apply.
Latch is seeking a Customer Support Specialist. You will help drive the reactive support to fulfill and facilitate a successful customer journey. This requires functioning as a subject matter expert on Latch’s hardware and software products -- providing both written and verbal instruction for incoming customer support requests.
Smart access isn’t about locking doors, it’s about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the world’s first fully integrated hardware and software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. We’re looking for the curious and the creative to join our team and help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Be the product expert and open to learning all facets of the business, product, and service offer.
- Clearly explain access technology and product details to stakeholders via email and phone.
- Provide quick, knowledgeable, and “best-in-class” customer service to all stakeholders
- Ensure a seamless customer experience from start to finish, including assisting Customer Success Managers in account coordination from Purchase Order to end-user usage
- Coordinate and troubleshoot with stakeholders
- Create, compose, and manage Help Center documentation including editing existing articles and creating new ones when need arises/new features are released
- Update management on customer related trends and suggest improvements
- Act as backup Zendesk Admin when needed
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience using Zendesk required
- Experience in a customer experience, customer service, or operations role. Early stage startup experience is a plus!
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Very comfortable on the phone.
- A positive attitude and eagerness to get tasks done well, no matter how big or small.
- Ability to think on your feet and solve problems as needed.
- High level of intuition, ability to prioritize tasks independently
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Problem-solver who understands how to work with varying types of stakeholders throughout the Customer Journey
- A people-person who enjoys talking with people and can remain calm during stressful times.
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture-backed, high-growth organization that's on a mission to change the way people open, manage, and share their spaces. Today, 1 in 10 new developments in the U.S. depend on our full-building smart access solution to meet the needs of residents and property managers.
We are a team of just over 200 employees, all of whom are passionate self starters with unique backgrounds and unexpected stories. We offer unlimited time off, a competitive health package, and the opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic, and fast-paced office environment. We are located just a quick walk from both Hudson Yards and Penn Station in New York City.
Applicant Privacy Notice