Customer Support Specialist
Amplicare is a strong brand, with a fluid history. We started in 2012 with our first flagship product, iMedicare, which is the leading decision-automation platform that intelligently reduces patients' out-of-pocket costs for the top pharmacies across the country. Thousands of pharmacies use iMedicare to deliver an unrivaled service to their patients, improve Star Ratings, and increase their Medicare business.
Today, we have grown the Amplicare brand into a more robust and full circle platform of various year-round tools with a SaaS business model that helps pharmacies manage their locations more efficiently which allows them to focus more heavily on patient care.
We're on an audacious mission to positively impact one billion patients by 2030. All of our solutions empower pharmacies and their patients to make better healthcare choices. If you’re interested in making a positive and meaningful impact in people’s lives, seize the opportunity to be a part of the Amplicare team today. We are uniquely positioned for an explosive growth phase that will occur over the next few years and would love to have you onboard.
Our growing SaaS company seeks a highly motivated Support Specialist to join our "On-Demand Success" team who can quickly absorb and retain product and industry knowledge. The successful candidate will have the ability to think on their feet in a fast-paced environment, will love a challenge, and will have a working knowledge of the Amplicare core solutions. There will be opportunities for growth in this position to become an Account Manager or a Tier II Support Specialist after at least 6 months of proven success in the current Support Specialist position.
The ideal candidate for this role exhibits all of our company's core values: You are a go-getter! Your work is led by your passion! You have demonstrated an ability to productively communicate with customer and colleagues! And most importantly, you are a person of integrity!
- As a member of the Customer Success department, Support Specialists will be responsible for maximizing the value that customers experience with Amplicare by providing unparalleled support via phone and online chat to a wide range of inbound customer inquiries and issues.
- Provide on-demand industry & product insights, education, and training in response to inbound customer inquiries.
- Stay up-to-date with the industry and product best practices to be a source of reliable knowledge for customers.
- Go above and beyond to manage issue resolutions, including software bug reporting, to maximize customer happiness.
- Initial troubleshooting of technical issues using creative problem-solving skills.
- Leverage customer interactions to identify how the product can be improved to better fit customer needs.
- Help maintain and improve the customer Help Center to "make it easy" for our customers to train themselves.
- Support several projects that involve customer-facing tasks, including beta-testing for new features/products, customer feedback calls, and onboarding.
- Effective coordination and communication with the other Customer Success teams (Account Management and Onboarding), other departments (Product, Development), and external vendors.
- Contribute to weekly discussions within the team to creatively strategize how to improve the service we provide to our customers!
- Passionate about improving the healthcare field with innovative technology.
- Enjoys “getting hands dirty” by digging into complex problems.
- Exhibits empathy and patience, can remain calm while handling a difficult customer.
- Genuinely a curious person, seeks to understand the needs of our customers.
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills - able to work fast and smart, with impeccable attention to detail.
- Willing to work additional hours during the busy Open Enrollment season
- Ability to speak out, take initiative, and challenge the status quo, while also being a true team player.
- 1-2 years in a client-facing role and/or SaaS experience a plus.
- Head of Customer Success
- Office Fish
- Office Rooftop Terrace
- Health Insurance (50% Employer Match)
- Vision & Dental Insurance (50% Employer Match)
- 401K (Dollar for Dollar Employer Match up to 4%)
- Gym Reimbursement (up to $60 post-tax/month)
- Commuter Benefits (pre-tax deduction)
- Fun, free company events and activities (e.g. birthdays, sporting events)
$42K - $50K