Customer Support Specialist
At Teampay, we believe in a world where finance teams create a more efficient business with less friction and happier employees. Our distributed spend management software modernizes how companies manage spending by delivering intelligent automation, robust integrations, and a delightful user experience.
Top-performing finance teams leverage Teampay to gain control and visibility into spending, while empowering employees to move at the speed of business. Led by an experienced team with prior exits, Teampay has raised double-digit millions of capital from prominent venture investors including CrossCut Ventures, Tribe Capital, Precursor Ventures, and CoVenture.
We're an agile team building software that’s revolutionizing how companies spend their money. Joining Teampay at this early stage is an opportunity to grow your skill set, build a company, and get paid to do it.
About the role
As our a Customer Support Specialist, you’ll be our first line of support across multiple channels (email, live chat, and occasionally phone or video) for our rapidly growing customer base. Your empathetic approach, deep product knowledge and quick, solution-oriented responses will turn frustrating situations into joyful experiences for our customers. The feedback you collect will directly help shape product and operational improvements.
What we love:
- 1+ years experience with customer service in the SaaS space
- Amazing verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Fast learners with a curious nature - looking for personal and career development opportunities in the Customer Support space
- A “growth mindset”, including experience in the controlled (but fun) chaos of a startup
- Ability to work cross-functionally with our designers, engineers and management to streamline product feedback
- Provides excellent customer service by exhibiting a friendly and professional demeanor, matching the tone and pace of the customer. Demonstrates the ability to empathize with customers and diffuse tense situations with acuity is a must.
You are an early customer support hire in a fast-growing company. We’ve won incredibly passionate customers in our target market, and you will spearhead our efforts to continue to exceed their expectations. This unusual opportunity will give you a space on the ground floor of a business that already has significant traction.
Apply at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious and agile in thought and action. You value authenticity and possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic and look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail and always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in and be responsive when the pressure is on.
You can learn more about the product at www.teampay.co and if you’d like to apply, please include a cover note and tell us about something you started, whether it's a club, a team, business or blog.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.