Customer Support Team Lead at Celonis
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software, turning process insights into action with The Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud, built on the process mining technology it pioneered. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Companies around the world including Siemens, L’Oreal, Uber, 3M, Lufthansa and Vodafone rely on Celonis technology to guide action and drive change to business processes, resulting in millions of dollars saved and an improved experience for their customers. Headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Valuated at over $1Billion, Celonis received $27.6M Series A in June 2016 and $50M Series B funding in June 2018 from investors Accel and 83 North. Since opening its US headquarters in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue. In addition to its offices in the UK, Netherlands, and Japan, Celonis is expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
As a Customer Support Team Lead, you will manage and lead a diverse team of 1st and 2nd Level Support Engineers, with a focus on team performance and customer satisfaction.
- Enable the Customer Support Engineers’ success by developing a transparent, collaborative and customer centric team. Ensure your team builds the agility, technical expertise and interpersonal skills needed to support our global customers effectively
- Conduct performance reviews, provide coaching, share feedback regularly and partner with employees on career development by applying our Celonis Values
- Manage all aspects of customer support delivery, including daily operations, scheduling, meetings, addressing customer feedback, creating and refining support processes
- Foster a strong partnership between the different Celonis Support teams and stakeholders in other regions and Celonis Lines of Businesses
- Partner with regional and global peers at Celonis to ensure consistency and follow-through for global processes and coordination of resources
- Work schedule: Monday-Friday 11:00am EST – 8:00pm EST (+/- 1h flexibility), weekend on call
- 2+ years of experience leading and developing Customer Support teams in a global environment
- Strong customer focus and service mindset, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to set individual goals for the team and communicate the strategy, tactics and behaviors required to achieve those goals.
- Proven flexibility and ability to adapt to ambiguous and fast changing situations
- Ability to manage high pressure situations
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, IT, engineering, management, business, or related field or 4 years work experience
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.