Hi, we're Brigit! A financial health app for the everyday American. By using cash flow data to automate finances, not only do we help people today, but also empower them to start saving for tomorrow. Brigit analyzes data from billions of individual bank transactions and formulates a deep understanding of each member’s cash-flow mismatches and spending habits. Using that data, we're able to send no-fee predictive advances and help millions of Americans avoid late payment fees, predatory overdraft fees, and interest rates. Our initial product is focused on disrupting the predatory $44 Billion payday loan and overdraft market and our future products will continue to empower and improve the lives of over 100M underserved Americans.
Our CX Team is expanding and we’re looking for a friendly, compassionate, tech-savvy professional to help support and onboard our rapidly growing customer base. You’ll be the voice of Brigit, working to help hard working Americans have a brighter financial future!
You’ll be working closely with our members while also collaborating with our Engineering, Product and Marketing teams. Your work will have a significant impact on the company's bottom line while improving the lives of our users in an immediate and tangible way.
- In order to provide optimal support to our members, this full-time role requires a non-traditional working schedule
- Must be available to work Th/F/M and Weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) EST
- Available to work on Holidays
Who You Are
- Hold at least a High school Degree or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in customer support, ideally at a consumer mobile product and/or financial services company
- You are familiar with ZenDesk or similar help desk platforms
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment and thrive in ambiguity
- Can handle a large volume of email inquires and solving customer questions in a timely manner
- Efficient and clear communicator to resolve difficult customer issues
- Passionate about helping people and providing incredible customer care
- Lead with empathy and are a proactive problem solver
- You have a strong ability to spot trends or problems and creatively find solutions
What You'll Be Doing
- Provide meaningful care and guiding customers in their journey throughout our product platform
- Advising customers about our products, subscriptions, billing and resolving any issues along the way
- Working in a high-volume environment handling customer inquiries via email and live chat
- Respond to additional questions through other social channels such as Instagram and Twitter
- Track and analyze user feedback to make informed product recommendations
- Partner closely with Engineering & Product teams to provide data driven insights on ways to improve our products
- Collaborate with Marketing for new product launches, updates and members programs
- Strategize and implement new procedures from scratch to best support our growing customer base
We're backed by leading VC's, including DCM, Canaan Partners, NYCA, and a number of the world's most influential social impact investors. If autonomy, ownership, and having meaningful input in the company you work for is important to you, come join our growing team!
Our Benefits & Team
-Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
-Day 1 benefit coverage for health, dental, and vision
-Offer competitive paid parental leave policy
-Dog friendly office
-Employee wellness initiatives
At Brigit, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Read Full Job Description