CX Operations Associate at Rent the Runway
Rent the Runway is transforming the way modern women get dressed and disrupting the $2.4 trillion global fashion industry by enabling women to rent, versus buy, clothing. Founded in 2009 with a vision to build the world’s first living closet, RTR believes that women everywhere will soon have a subscription to fashion. We’ve pioneered a new industry by transforming the traditional model of clothing consumption, making apparel rental an indispensable utility while also powering women to feel their best every day. RTR offers apparel, accessories and home decor from over 650 designer partners and has built in-house proprietary technology and a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation. Under CEO and Co-Founder Jennifer Hyman’s leadership, Rent the Runway has been named to CNBC’s “Disruptor 50” five times in ten years, and has been placed on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies list multiple times. RTR has five retail stores of the future, 11 million community members and employs nearly 1,800 people, all of whom have equal benefits across the organization, 93% of whom are female and/or non-white, with 80% of leaders who are women.
About the Job:
As a CX Operations Associate, you will be supporting our Customer Experience team’s third party tools, including phone and email software. Your focus will be day to day administration, looking ahead for roadmap improvements or recommendations. You will identify problems, create solutions, and efficiently communicate interdepartmentally as the expert in our CX systems.
What you'll do:
- Work with CX Operations team to provide day to day support of our internal tools, escalating internally where necessary
- Handle user creation, audits, testing and reporting for our multi-channel customer service systems (phone, email, chat)
- Assist CX team with in-the-moment issue resolutions relating to internal and external tools
- Understand and assist with ongoing projects and pilots
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of help desk or call center service experience
- Administrator experience with call center phone systems, Five9 preferred
- Working knowledge of call center quality assurance operations in a multi-channel contact center environment
- Exceptional critical thinking and the ability to identify problems and offer solutions
- Able to maintain a high level of service awareness at all times and understand the strategic importance of customer service to our organization
- Ability to juggle multiple and competing priorities with the customer experience team’s best interest in mind