CX Operations Technology Manager at Noom
Noom is looking for a highly-motivated technical Operations Center Manager for our Customer Experience Support Team that embodies our company mission of helping people live healthier lives through behavior change. As a key member of the team, you’ll be responsible for overseeing all technology and related business systems process logic and administration for the contact center including CRM, workforce management, channel workflows, contact and skills-based routing, quality management systems etc.
You’ll optimize current system workflows as well as identify and launch new support channel technology for our customers and support team. You’ll become an expert on all the technology and business logic used within the Support Team and build a 24/7 technology center of excellence for the Support Team as we expand internationally and offer new products and services. You’ll work across many functions including Customer Engagement, Learning and Development, Product Management, Data Operations to drive improved use of technology that will enable an industry-changing customer experience. Your work will drive more loyal and happier customers and Support Team members.
- Become the technology and business process logic expert across all Support Team tools and applications. You will set and execute technical operational strategy and roadmap to support channel, product and international expansion
- Manage all the business process logic the implementation, configuration and integration that will make a positive impact on Noom’s customers and the Support team
- Coordinate seamless operational execution of contact center technical capabilities to drive efficiency and optimal customer experience;
- Work cross functionally with stakeholders from within the Support Team as well as product management and engineering teams to collaborate on the selection, customization and use of systems, programs, applications and other technology tools associated with workforce planning, automation and optimization of the Support Team.
- Research and evaluate new technology for the Support Team that can drive improvements in the customer and Support Team experience.
- Manage all reports and dashboard needs of the Support Team
- Drive process improvement and scaling, by configuring Support Team tools and optimizing workflows
- Develop specific systems processes, architect solutions, and influence automation efforts to enable capabilities to optimize workforce solutions to achieve optimal and cost effective customer experiences.
- You have at least 5-10 years of technology operations experience in a contact center environment.
- You are passionate about leveraging contact center technology to improve the customer support experience
- You have a track record of success technically implementing and maintaining a variety of omni-channel technologies i.e. chat, SMS, social, email etc.
- Experienced in administering CRM workflows, roles & case management
- Familiar with configuring knowledge and learning management systems
- You have experience leveraging workforce management and quality management tools.
- You have experience using Zendesk
- You are highly attentive to detail and have experience mapping out business process logic for system administration.
- You have experience evaluating and vetting potential technology and contact center partners.
- Global CX operations experience
- You feel comfortable using applications such as Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs and Slack.