CX Ops Coordinator at Rent the Runway
Customer Experience lives and breathes our mission of empowering our customers to feel amazing. We've been called fit gurus, personal stylists, shipping virtuosos, and even fashion therapists. From styling advice to troubleshooting orders to offering a confidence boost when needed, we're ready to help with anything. Customer Experience is truly the heart of our business and have a major impact on our continued success. You will be working with a great team with supportive team leaders.About the Job:
As a CX Operations Coordinator, you will be supporting our business by providing resolutions to escalated customer issues. This role requires detail oriented focus to improve the overall customer experience by supporting our CX Team and our partners. You will identify problems, create solutions, and efficiently communicate interdepartmentally as the expert in our CX systems.
What You'll Do:
- Resolve escalated Cx issues, including (but not limited to):
- Tech Issues
- Claims Issues
- Billing issues
- Execute customer-facing workflows, including (but not limited to):
- Late fee charging
- Inventory recovery efforts
- Assist CX team with in-the-moment issue resolutions relating to escalated issues requiring investigation
- Contribute to Cx Ops voice of the customer analysis, surfacing relevant customer feedback as appropriate
- Serve as fierce advocate for the RTR customer, proactively identifying opportunities to improve the customer experience
Who You Are:
- You are a Problem Solver. You are able to think quickly and make decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a Communicator. You listen well and understand the needs of our customers and our business. You express your ideas clearly and communicate persuasively to produce positive results.
- You have Strong Integrity. You are honest and ethical in all interactions and uphold company values and policies.
- You are Dedicated. You are committed to providing a Cinderella Experience during each customer interaction.
- You are Empathetic. You are able to see situations from the customer’s perspective and provide the best solutions aligned with Rent the Runway’s core values.
What you need:
- At least 6 months of customer service experience at RTR or 3+ years of experience at in customer service, billing or collections
- Previous experience working with JIRA, Kustomer or similar system
- Proficient with google suite
- Strong critical thinking skills and the ability to identify problems and offer solutions
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Leadership potential -- you are excited about growing as a leader on RTRs CX team