CX Support Specialist at Casper
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
As a Customer Experience Specialist, you are the customer’s first impression of Casper, lending expert knowledge of our brand, products, and services to uncover their needs and recommend personalized solutions that will help them dream their way to a better life. Making situations more enjoyable for others comes naturally to you, so you seize every opportunity to elevate the customer journey and help people develop lasting relationships with our brand. You’re proud to represent Casper as both a guide and a salesperson, offering your product expertise to help solve customers’ problems. When someone says to you, “You just made my day,” you’re gratified, but not too surprised. You’re a Casper CX Specialist, after all. We are looking for our CX Specialists to onboard mid - late October 2020When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Act as the voice of Casper on the front lines, delivering joyful experiences and developing lasting relationships with customers via phone calls, emails, live chats and text messages.
- Sell products to customers using detailed product and industry knowledge.
- Provide swift and thorough solutions for customers any time a delivery, transaction or general experience with our product doesn’t go 100% as planned.
- Record and relay recurring customer feedback and insights to internal teams such as tech, marketing, design, and product in order to constantly improve the customer experience.
- Maintain an expert-level knowledge of our products and internal management systems as well as curiosity and awareness of new initiatives within in the industry.
- Strong people skills — you are friendly, empathetic, a good listener, and you’re invigorated by constant personal interaction
- Quick learner, ability to think on your feet.
- A “no task is too small” attitude and the endurance to consistently deliver amazing customer experiences without exception.
- Adapts to change in a fast-paced environment and embraces new challenges.
- Team player who works well with a wide range of personalities and is ready to contribute to an awesome team environment.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- You have, at some point in life, slept.
- Evening and weekend working availability.
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep and fitness, credits for your favorite studios and in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!