Cyber Security Manager at Harry's Inc.
About the team
IT is the heart of Harry's as we are relied on to keep all other departments fully functional at all times. We are a growing global team of technology experts committed to providing a collaborative, proactive, and secured global digital workplace through infrastructure and Business Systems support and offerings. We're here to ensure all corporate technology needs are met and that users have a trusted partner to help identify and implement the solutions necessary to exceed their needs.
About the role
Harrys is looking for a self-motivated and strategic cybersecurity manager to bring Security awareness, experience, and leadership to the overall business operations. As part of the Global IT team, you will partner with business stakeholders, analyzing the internal and cloud infrastructure to document, develop and present essential security policies and guidelines that will ensure overall vigilance and compliance across the company. The security expert will be directly responsible for creating and adhering to the new security requirements by identifying security gaps and hardening the overall infrastructure's networking and server environments. The ideal candidate will be highly technical and have excellent organizational and communication skills to maintain all data and technology related usage policies, ensuring confidentiality and accountability as well as providing user training and security awareness to all employees.
What you will accomplish
- Collaborating with the business and security council to coordinate efforts in the areas of cybersecurity, focusing on data protection, vulnerability assessment, breach management, and Identity & Access control
- Defining business process policies and security controls around sensitive data and related infrastructure to ensure compliance with security, privacy, and systems availability.
- Facilitating cybersecurity projects from requirements gathering to implementation, researching the latest security trends, and consulting with various corporate teams, both within IT and business environments, to derive Cyber risk solutions
- Performs security assessments of applications, and systems (On-prem or cloud based) using penetration and vulnerability testing and risk analysis.
- Track, audit, and maintain company wide data classification between digital inventory, data sources, and responsible departments.
- Prepare and present analysis with findings and recommendations, in the form of briefings, reports, or dashboards to senior IT leadership, managers, and leads as required.
- Monitor critical servers, network devices, and client-side systems’ security logs, alerts, patches including Meraki, Cisco, Sophos, Windows, and Macs.
- Plan and implement security improvements and solutions to ensure US and European regulatory compliance (GDPR, CCPA, SOX, PCI, etc).
This should describe you
- Strong knowledge of cybersecurity principles and processes with 5+ years of experience in Information Risk Management, Security compliance and design, and/or a related field
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Cybersecurity related field with proven knowledge of and experience with infrastructure network and server administration.
- Demonstrates in-depth security knowledge of Networks, Operating Systems, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Anti-malware, IAM, and penetration/ vulnerability testing
- Strong knowledge of Information Security design, risk assessments, principles, and processes.
- Experience in incident response required with a focus on Cloud Environments (AWS, Azure, GCP), macOS, Windows, and Linux operating system forensics, SaaS platforms including Google workplace, and IAM
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with strong attention to detail and documentation management.
Here's who you'll work with
- Reporting to the Senior Manager, IT Infrastrastructure
- Working as part of the Global IT team, specifically IT Infrastructure
- Work with all cross-functional teams including:
- Software Engineering
- Customer Care
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.
This role can be done remotely, however there may be location constraints based on where Harry's is registered and able to employ individuals. Please work with your recruiter and your Hiring Manager to understand any location constraints. We are authorized and able to employ individuals in many, but not all states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where we are registered or able to employ individuals, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more. #BI-Remote