Peloton is looking for a Cybersecurity Analyst with a diverse set of skills that can thrive in a challenging and rewarding environment. The successful candidate will work across the organization to drive, plan and carry out security measures to protect our cloud environments, networks, systems, and any technology assets. The Analyst will also perform assessments, develop and implement information security policies, procedures, and guidelines. This position involves understanding and working with a broad spectrum of security principles, architectures, and technologies. It is imperative the candidate not only have the technical prerequisites, but also has the ability to operate at a strategic level. The right candidate should be high energy, with a focus on results, as well as self motivated.
- Minimum 3 years in Information Security
- Elite investigative skills, we’re talking “World’s Greatest Detective Batman” not Zach Snyder Batman.
- Strong knowledge of Information Security design, risk assessments, principles, and processes;
- Experience in incident response required; In-depth knowledge of Cloud Environments (AWS, GCP), MacOS, ChromeOS, Windows, and Linux operating system forensics, SaaS platforms, and IAM)
- Experience in vulnerability management (Rapid7, Tenable, Qualys);
- Experience with Insider Threat tooling (UEBA, DLP, Canary Tokens, Deception Technology)
- Experience with Splunk, reports and data correlation. Bonus for in-depth knowledge of Splunk’s underpinnings
- Experience automating with Python, BASH, or other scripting languages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Bonus Points for:
- Previous experience in cloud-native or tech environments
- Experience with OSINT, as well as Threat Intelligence services for investigations
- Develop and implement information security policies and procedures; develop security guidelines and security best practices for Peloton, and maintain the documentation.
- Directly support Peloton’s Security Program while conducting in-depth strategic analysis of intelligence data from various sources.
- Recommend and build countermeasures based on threat analysis, intelligence, and forecasting.
- Provide triage support for incident response and investigation efforts alongside Peloton’s Security Operations team, and other internal teams.
- Work with Security Engineering, Security Operations Center to build out new detections, event types, and baseline user behaviors.
- Collect and analyze auditing capabilities of internal services, SaaS systems, determine gaps in audit trails, and work with internal engineering teams/SaaS providers in improving audit data.
- Prepare and present analysis with findings and recommendations, in the form of briefings, reports, or dashboards to senior leadership, managers, and leads as required.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
“Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequity in our world, and to promote health and wellbeing for all, from the inside out.